Approved shmito_123's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shmito_123, Oct 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shmito_123

shmito_123 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [PEN] Shmito_123
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:103059657
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello, I was playing last Friday on Serious TTT, as I normally do. It's honestly my go-to server when I play Gmod, and I've been playing on it for a couple of weeks now with only being slain once and never been banned. Unfortunately, I killed an innocent and I think I was slain, but I had to attend my lecture (I usually play during my breaks in school) and I couldn't wait out my slay, so I was banned for two days.

I understand why I was slain, and I also understand why I was banned, and in retrospect I definitely should have waited out the round to avoid being banned, but I would really appreciate it if I was unbanned so I can return to play on Serious TTT, since I have a lot of fun with the people there and it's usually populated at the time when many others aren't.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

You are currently banned for RDM & Leave first offense
    Tagging @Cereal KiIler as the banning moderator.

3. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

I've seen this and I will respond shortly with my evidence.

4. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Alright, let's get into this.
    I've banned you for a valid report against you, after you left the server.
    [​IMG]
    You have claimed in the response that you shot the player inside the T room. However, by looking at the deathscene several times, from several different angles (and from my point of view), I was convinced that it wasn't crossfire, because Asado was inside the T room and you had no way of seeing him nor shooting him, as there was a wall between you both, but instead you shot HG|Broken.

I waited 2 rounds for you to come back, but you never did, therefore I proceeded to ban you.

Seeing that you have a clear record on our servers, I am willing to unban you, but not void it, that means your next offense of RDM&Leave will be 2 weeks long ban.
    Appeal: Accepted
    Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.