Denied shelf's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by shelf, Apr 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shelf

shelf New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    troon
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just banned for RDM and Leave whilst sitting spectating after dying. Pretty strange. Just happened like 2 minutes ago.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did not RDM and leave, there were lots of trolls online prop killing and I was allowed to retaliate.

Maybe Admin got wrong person?​

2. shelf

shelf New Member

STEAM ID
    STEAM_0:0:34275704

3. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Hey troon.

Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:34275704, you were banned for RDM & Leave fifth by @wubby. He'll be around shortly to handle this, thanks for your patience

4. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

I've seen this and will respond soon with my evidence.

5. Pierogi

Pierogi Special Properations Administrator VIP

Hiya, just as an explanation for why you were banned now:
    You wrote the N word on the wall with a crowbar, which prompted me to check your history. At that point, I noticed that you were banned for RDM and leave 5th a week ago, but it wasn't globalized to all SGM servers (RDM 4th+ is a global ban). So I gave you the global ban today, but the offense happened a week ago.

6. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

I banned you for RDM & Leave 5th a few days ago. You were just now banned for RDM and Leave 5th because an admin did not globalize the ban like they should've. This was a mistake on our part.

REPORT 1
    • For the first report, you killed someone because there was a KOS on them via chat
    • Report here
    • After checking the chat logs, there was no KOS on anyone that entire round
    • Chat Log here

REPORT 2
    • The next report shows you pressing a T-Room button on Innocent Motel for no reason
    • Report here + DS Video here + T-Room Log here
    • The video shows you opening the traitor room, when you were no where near it, letting me and a detective in.
    • This resulted in the death of 2 traitor buddies, an innocent, and yourself.
    • Death Logs

While you still had 2 slays, you left
    RDM and Leave here

Due to your RDM and Leave history, I will NOT be lifting this ban.
    We do not tolerate the amount of RDM and Leave's within a year that you have on our servers.

You were just banned for RDM and Leave
    Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

If you have any questions or remarks, please contact me on discord (wubby#0001) or here on the forums.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.