Shaggy's Gay Brother Signing Out

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Slap, May 28, 2017.

1. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

[​IMG]
    So I guess I'll start this off by saying Thanks to the people who I cherish most on this server and who have helped me along the way as a moderator.

@Pacifist, You took a risk picking me up, and I couldn't thank you more for it, you will always be a friend of mine no matter how big of a traitor I am to you and the BoxFort

@DieKasta, You were always a dick nice to me and I really appreciate you accepting me into your team, thank you for always putting up with my shit and helping me whenever I needed it. :drool:

@Senpai Reich, You are a really great boyfriend friend of mine and I am glad to have gotten to know you in my time as a applicant, t-mod, and then mod, and helped me throughout the whole path.

@Panda With a Gun, Thanks for being cool I guess, and a friend I guess

@Zigles, You were the best friend I could ask for, you always helped me out from the beginning till the end and will always remain a great friend of mine and thanks for putting up with me and my *cough cough* shenanigans
    List of people who are
    Now as to why I got demoted resigned, I've been dealing with some stress and stuff I guess in my life and everyday I felt like it was a chore to staff instead of just wanting to do it for myself and for the enjoyment. I loved helping out the server and trying to make it a better place but I noticed I was just constantly trying to get my 2 hours done, and leave to go do something else, so I was never really happy while staffing and didn't enjoy it, and I don't see the point in trying to staff when i'm not enjoying it like I used to.

I hope to return one day, as the saying, They always humpback come back.
    Thanks for reading I guess
    #DrunkStaffing #BoxFort #PastaBowl #LabRats
    Btw ill still be around I guess, just wont be able to slap people in the way I did before :drool:

Last edited: May 28, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 15
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

F

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

f

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

RIP Slap
    Gonna miss you, don't think I got the chance to train with you properly.
    Farewell.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not big fan of posting in farewells. Too many bad memories. What you have accomplished is no ordinary feat if you think about it. Take care, Slap and good luck with your future endeavors.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

I remember that day you trained me and taught me how not to "ghost" as a tmod.

I'll miss you my nigga

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

You were cool. An example of why you cant judge a book by its cover. Take care Slap, seeya around man.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

That feel when your the last cool person he thought of. :(

Anyways, you accomplished one hell of a accomplishment by becoming staff, especially with how you were before putting in your application. Glad I got to train you and see you prosper into what you have become now.
    Still pissed off because of that valid report. ; )
    Take Care Slap. Make sure you come back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. .shirt

.shirt VIP

It was fun training you my dood.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Okay there was no way I couldn't bring this up :LOL:
    Anyway, I haven't played with you too much, but you did train me. Thanks, Buddy :love:
    (Take care and nice memes in the farewell hehe xD)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

Rip Slap the trial mod.

It was fun while it lasted. You are one of the few staff that actually has vocal chords and some sort of electronic recordinational device for transfer of audible language. Hope I don't have get to play more with you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Homie I get it, you feel stressed out and you want to make yourself happy. Don't lie to yourself though, if helping the server made you happy why are you resigning? You were a great mod, and I respect your decision to resign. Hell I respected your decision to leave my team. Just remember one thing, if you ever want to come back and give it a go I got your back homie.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Im glad I got to have you on my team Slap. Don't ever change dude.

#theyalwayscomeback

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1