Denied ShadowHunter032's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ShadowHunter032, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowHunter032

ShadowHunter032 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheHunterLegend
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53869298
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned from all the servers and To be honest I dont know why if you can tell me why I was banned. And if I was banned for no reason this proves that staff doesnt care who they ban
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

You were banned by @Squirtle for your fourth offence of RDM and Leave he will respond at his earliest convenience

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Hello!

i had banned you for fourth offense RDM and Leave because you left with no response to a report that was filed on you and the Damage logs showed a incendiary grenade being thrown and killing someone, i gave you some time to comeback and you didn't so my hand was forced.

EDIT: on second thoughts, looking at your stats you have 3 active bans from 3 different moderators on 3 other servers. so no i will not be unbanning you.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  4. ShadowHunter032

I left because my computer crashed and I was going to go back on the server but my mom made me get off @Squirtle

5. ShadowHunter032

WAIT WHAT BANNED FRoM THree OTHER SERVER I oNLY GO ON LIKE 2 SO THE ONLY WAY THAT I GOT bANNED IF MY BROTHER WENT ON MY COMPUTER AND THAT BASTARD FUCK I BET IT WAS MY BROTHER HE DID SAY HE plAYED ON MY ACCOUNT ON TTT

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

That's because you got banned for up to a 5th Offense of RDM & Leave. As a result, @ThatBox globally extended your ban. @Change-up , @Squirtle , and @Carned were the ones who banned you for your respective 3rd, 4th, and 5th offenses of RDM & Leave. Even if you were not in control of your account, you are still held responsible.

7. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by multiple people and I will list them here:

@kynwall
    @Change-up
    @Squirtle
    @Carned

Considering the amount of RDM + Leave bans that you had, I decided to Global you for an amount of 24 weeks or 6 months. These moderators will reply at their earliest convenience. Please be patient.

8. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Since you've "admitted" to your brother being on your account, my side will be denied.

Personally i don't believe you, but still.

Denied.

Edit: RDM
    [​IMG]
    You not in the server next round
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
  9. ShadowHunter032

RDM and leave what and I Held a grande and it blew in my hand okay i got slain after awhile the round was about to start i get kicked out of the server and a message pops out you been banned for 110 days i didnt leave i got kicked

10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

That was probably because of your negative history as stated by @ThatBox in the comment before Carned's comment.

11. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I request this Appeal be denied.
    TheHunterLegend 1.png
    First of all you left not serving your slay, or so you claim your bother did.
    TheHunterLegend 3.png
    The Report, and finally:
    TheHunterLegend 2.png
    Damage logs.
    All the evidence provided shows clear RDM, regardless of who was playing at the time.

12. ShadowHunter032

and thats how I THINK i got my 5th offence

13. ShadowHunter032

i got kicked and a message pop out saying i got banned for 110 days please belive me

14. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Erm... You were happy you killed those people and said you were a "Beast" because of it. So I am inclined to not believe you, sorry.
    Evi.png

15. ShadowHunter032

im just saying i thought i would only kill one persone and when you said all inno Thats when i got kicked i swear you can Ban me for life but i know that i got kicked and never leave if i had slays left to servere

16. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

i also stated why i denied this appeal.

17. ShadowHunter032

like i said my mom made me get off

18. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

As a player you are responsible for everything you do, no matter whos playing.

19. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You had multiple chances, and this happened across all servers. Regardless of your excuses or who was playing, it is your responsibility to serve these slays.

This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.