SGM's GSA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Etched, Dec 26, 2016.

?

Which part of the LGBT+ do you belong to?

1. Supporter.

20 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Lesbian.

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. Gay.

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. Bisexual.

5 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Transgender.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. or the +.

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Life can be a burden for even the most sound people, growing up is hard, dealing with school, work and relationships. A lot of things pile up on kids in a few short years, 9th grade hits and everyone is starting the last legs of freedom until life truly takes over.

This can be even harder for members of the LGBT+, or for a matter of any minority. So this thread is here to be that help some of you may need, this community is filled with good people who are more than willing to help you in any problem and I will make a small list down bellow of several of them. People struggle in life as is and with an added stress we don't want anyone in this community to feel unwelcome or targeted simply because of who they love.

In this community I am openly gay, others who are out can comment here if they so choose, but do not see this as we are asking you to come out, and if you tell someone tagged here bellow you know your secret is safe with them. We are here to help everyone be happy and feel accepted in the place where they regulate. The last thing anyone wants to see is someone feel unsafe, unhappy, or hurt because of someone else's actions towards them.

SGM Staff who you can talk to.
    @Etched : Mod
    @Agent A : Mod
    @Sith Master : Admin
    @CDriscoll : Member
    @Kyogre : Member
    @ryan4win : Member
    @Jaysu : Mod
    @LadyLag : Admin
    @SantasLilSnooper : Member
    @Giraffe : Member
    @hello my friend : Banned
    @Sinz : Member
    @Mr. Rogers : Member
    @C.A.Anna : Member
    @Pacifist : Mod
    @French Toast : Mod

If anyone else here as a player or an untagged staff member wishes to be one to allow others to reach out to them please comment bellow, I welcome the want to keep the server a safe place for every member of our community.

For those in serious need I hope you do not have to go this far to find this but this number bellow is to the National Suicide Prevention Hotline and it is active 24/7 so please do not be afraid to use it.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

Lets work together to make sure that SGM is not only a fun place for all involved but a safe one as well.

Thanks for reading guys.

To a great Christmas and an even better New year.

~Etched

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

If it's worth anything, I'm available to talk with most people openly about such things, I don't discriminate. We're all human beings.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I am of the opinion that it is your life and you shouldn't be forced to live it to suit me. I don't want to make or force anyone into doing or acting a way that is not themselves. I respect people as people, and I allow actions to speak louder than gender and sexuality labels.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

It's your life and you can spend it how you wish. I don't mind if you gay. Your life your choice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

I'm under the + (pansexual), and you can tag me as I'm always happy to talk :D

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  6. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

I'm always willing to try and help! Nothing will leave our conversations if your interested in talking to a cringy idiot like myself :p people deserve to love who they want to.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Nothing warms my heart more than to see people embrace who they really are. Do not be afraid to show your true colors. Live your life the way YOU want it. Not the way that others do. Do not conform to trends if you do not truly want to.

I'm not sure what I am. I wouldn't say I'm gay, because I'm not at all, but I feel much more connected on an emotional level with men than women.

Bruce Lee once said, "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it."

Show people who you really are, not what they want to see. If you continue to hold things within, worse things will come.

I'm always here to talk. I've been there before. Times can be tough, and there are more than enough people here who will listen to you and care. Take a leap of faith if you have to. Trust those who extend a helping hand.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Hmu for the late night shoutbox talks. I'm always down to give advice even if it's usually "alright here's what I did, and it didn't work, dont try it, I'm an idiot"

• Friendly Friendly x 1