Rejected sgm_sniper_legacymode

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by F e e l i n g s, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I enjoy Legacy Mode due to being able to swap while scoped, and like that the mouse wheel zoom feature is removed. The only issue is I like the new zoom sensitivity, and was curious if there's anyway to use Legacy Mode, but still have the new scope sensitivity? Opal's post doesn't really give too much detail.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

So, you're asking for a settings option like "lower weapon when aiming" for zooming in sniper scopes? or a way of binding zoom to a different key while also being able to switch with number keys or mouse wheel?

3. Basically the reason I like the Legacy Mode again is because of being able to swap weapons while scoped and the fact the mouse wheel zoom feature is removed. But the only issue is the Legacy Mode Scope Sensitivity is quicker than the newer version which makes me miss a lot more flick shots. So I'm wanting the new zoom sensitivity, while using Legacy Mode. I'm just curious if there's a way to do that without suggestion a brand new cvar command.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

With the weapon swapping issue in the new mode fixed, this is no longer necessary.

Thanks for suggesting.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.