SGM Vape Mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TLCFanboy, Jan 8, 2018.

1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Vaping is dumb, smoking is dumb, drugs are dumb and snuff is dumb. Don't do drugs

• Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Confusing x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  2. mysteriousglitch

mysteriousglitch Not just any Glitch, it's Mysterious! VIP

I'll add to this post :)
    [​IMG]

I am running it on 41.5W, 0.23 ohms, on a Reuleaux with a Mad Hatter RDTA. I am currently vaping on some Gummy Worms 6mg nicotine the bottle neglects to say what the blend of PG/VG is but I'm gonna assume the basic 20/80

EDIT: forgot to add, two standard micro coils using 22 gauge at 10 wraps each. Also the wattage is low cause I prefer cold hits

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Gotta turn that up Glitch ;)

So I have a Sigelei Fuchai 213 Plus mod, which looks somewhat exactly like this;

[​IMG]

Running a GeekVape Eagle RTA with top airflow and 0.25Ohms SS316L (TC) dual coils;

[​IMG]

And it's running on Temp Control mode at 275C (About 525F) with a 70W initial punch to get up to temp.

And then the liquids are 70VG/20PG at 3mg (I have cut down from using 18mg liquid, slowly but surely)

Oh, and @mysteriousglitch - Have you considered a Top-airflow tank such as this to cool down the vape? It can greatly cool down the vape and still give you the appearance of a train ;) Highly recommend this tank to you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Thank you all for replying! I will happily answer all your questions to the best of my ability below :D

In my opinion the point of vaping is to assist in quitting smoking, it's a great and healthy alternative to smoking. Smoking has tar, bacteria, and other nonesense that you do not want in your body. Smoking has been proven to be a cause of cancer and other things. Or you could just be vaping as a hobby, building on an RDA, taking your time and admiring your work is fun IMO.

There's a few reasons why. I listed some of them above, not all vapes are meant for clouds, mine is though and I enjoy it. Yeah it's a little obnoxious but it's much better for your health than ciggarettes. Some vapes can provide a mouth to lung sensation, very similar to a ciggarette and gives you the same nicotine intake. When you feel comfortable enough for the vape nicotine you're suppose to reduce your nicotine levels so you can eventually quit smoking completely and quit vaping.

Silent Rebel provided a chart and good explaination in a previous post to this thread.

@Robokiller87 @Chris is a prime example of quitting. He used to be at 18mg nicotine level and he dropped down to 3mg, that's quite a large decrease in nicotine intake.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

I use a standard 30W PS and a Nautilus X, pretty decent but thinking of upgrading to a sub-ohm kit.

6. TLCFanboy

What were you exactly thinking of upgrading to? If you need a hand looking around I can help :)

7. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

they say sitting is the new smoking

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. ridge

ridge VIP

i got a juul

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

What im looking for is pretty simple, any sub-ohm kit that delivers strong flavors. Making phat clouds isn't what im looking for.
    Ive looked at a few kits, but there's so many now on the market its hard to choose.

10. TLCFanboy

Honestly I've recommended this to many people and it's a great sub-ohm starter kit and they have loved it. They may have eventually wanted to upgrade but it gives you the option to pump up the watts.

eLeaf iStick Pico Kit. It's a amazing starter kit, it will deliver a stronger hit of any flavor you have rather than a pen vape.
    [​IMG]

PS: Click the image to visit 180smoke to check out the vape and specs.

EDIT: Do not buy it from this website btw. There are cheaper options for it from local vape stores. They're hella expensive here in Canada.

11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Witchking

Witchking VIP

You can vape dab

• Confusing Confusing x 2
  13. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Hey, I've been thinking into picking up vaping and quitting smoking. Just a bit of a context: I am not addicted to nicotine, as I can live perfectly several weeks w/o smoking a cig, but I enjoy smoking so much, it calms me a lot and I usually smoke 1 or 2 max a day, so idk.

I've tried out a vape pen from a friend of mine and It's friggin amazing, and I've been thinking about getting one for myself, but I don't know what to buy, a simple Vape pen or should I buy a mod? (Send help)

14. TLCFanboy

Hey Davidues, were you interested in possibly getting a vape pen similar to what your friend has or were you thinking of going a little higher up? You have a ton of choices ahead of you and I wouldn't mind helping you :D Alternatively, you can add me on steam and we can chat about your likes/dislikes about vaping.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. davidues

davidues VIP Bronze

Well I was thinking of going a little higher up :D
    Yeah if you prefer talking on steam I can add u <3

• Like Like x 1
  16. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I have a smok alien 220w. Standard tank, but I might get another come payday.

Btw if you are wanting to stop, I’ve had GREAT experience with the alien 220. It’s a good lung filling vapor, and it’s has always caved the cravings for me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Shit you really are a fuck boi (y)

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I only got into vaping to help me stop smoking. Dont judge dick

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

So for everyone bashing people for vaping and tying everybody that smokes as part of the "vape nashe" stigma, I'd like to provide insight into the reason as to why I vape. I am not a former tobacco smoker, so I don't vape to help me quit cigarettes, but rather I use it to contain my eating habits. I have a tendency of over-eating, especially when it comes to snacking, and vaping helps alleviate those cravings of stuffing my face with food just because I'm bored. The flavors are great in tricking my mind into thinking I'm actually chewing on something, or at least something like that. Pretty much, it works in helping me not gain weight.

I use the SMOK Alien 220w with a Cleito 120 tank. The Cleito 120 is amazing flavor, but it burns juice really fast. Money isn't really an issue for me, so this again really helps with my eating problem by creating such a good flavor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. .shirt

.shirt VIP

[​IMG]
    Let's rip a fat vape later. v^

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1