SGM Vape Mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by TLCFanboy, Jan 8, 2018.

1. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Hey everyone! I'm a semi-serious vapor, and I wanted to show off my custom software that I edited for my Wismec RX200S mod. It took me quite a little while to figure it out but I got it running fine!

What vaping devices are you guys using?

I'm using:
    Wismec RX200s w/ a Tsunami 24 RDA (Kanthal alien wire)
    Wismec RX200 w/ a Cloud Beast King tank

WISMEC RX200S SGM edition:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

vape nation

• Like x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Friendly x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Old x 1
  3. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

My mom said I can't vape
    I would only try it once tbh

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

what's custom about it?

5. TLCFanboy

The text/font and the fact that it says SGM lol

6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I feared this day would come. The day that SGM has a thread dedicated to vaping.

[​IMG]

• Funny x 8
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  7. Silent Rebel

didnt see the spoiler lol thats pretty sick

edit: jk im just retarded move along nothing to see here

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Vape is basically a hookah right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. TLCFanboy

A lot healthier than a hookah, but I do both :D

10. .shirt

.shirt VIP

TLC wtf is this
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. TLCFanboy

It's about a inch and a half cut, I put my hand through my roommates window by an accident a few days ago lmao

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

what's the point besides breathing thick clouds from your nose

is it a more obvious, in terms of people utilizing it in the moment, alternative to a nicotine addiction AND OR nerve relaxant or

is it just inhaling water

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. its an alternative to cigs if u want to experience like some special flavors without it being as harmful as a cig (tho some say vape/hookah cause same, or maybe even more harm)

14. CorallocinB

I'm not googling when I can ask someone who knows straight up from actual use

What's with all the smoke?

What's so different with besides the "tastes" compared to cigs?

Because if there's nothing different besides the taste then yes it's as bad as cigs you just look more obnoxious smoking it and enjoying it more than a weird cig.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I have done the more "traditional" version of vaping and owned a couple hookahs so I wasn't making stuff up

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
  16. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Big tobacco is required to tell you what is in cigs as well as the variant of how much nicotine can be in your brand of cigs. E-liquids and Vape juice, is not regulated ...yet.
    So they could literally put whatever tf in these liquids. yeah cigs are bad, but id rather know im smoking rat shit, then not know wtf im smoking.
    Saying this as previous merchandiser and buyer for retail stores

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. CorallocinB

:confused: That baffles me. If there's even a hint of nicotine in this stuff they should absolutely disclose all of the ingredients and how much. That is so gosh darn dangerous I feel sorry for anyone using vape stuff.

18. Silent Rebel

most vape juice suppliers have their information on the website or their bottles. It's not regulated federally but it is somewhat self regulating in the sense that brands must build reputations with consumers to become popular. Therefore, shitty juices with bad reputation will die out. Most juices are just propylene glycol and glycerin (basically a type of harmless vegetable oil) and miniscule amounts of water/flavors/nicotine. It's not a huge secret and all of the ingredients have been approved by the FDA as “Generally Recognized As Safe” for consumption. It is a MUCH safer and a way more healthy alternative to regular tobacco consumption.

Some brands have been known to have miniscule amounts of diacetyl, which has been linked to popcorn lung. But popcorn lung came from workers who were exposed to HEAVY concentrations of diacetyl every day at work. Like breathing it in all the time in concentrated forms. they used it for flavoring on the popcorn. The miniscule amounts in some vape liquids has not been linked to popcorn lung. The whole popcorn lung thing came from a harvard article basically say hey this stuff is in some ecig liquids and hey this stuff CAN cause popcorn lung in high concentrations. People took that as vaping causes popcorn lungs.

• Informative Informative x 1
  19. CorallocinB

Ok so searching up nicotine amounts

It can be non-existent amounts of nicotine or pertinent. In any case if some whatever bottle of vape liquid is what you'd use at one time yea I can see it as a healthy alternative to smoking easily. HOWEVER,

I don't see how it can be a replacement for cigs considering even a moderate concentration of nicotine in a vape liquid does not even meet half of what one could ingest from a cig considering once you're hooked you're hooked. You'll be vaping 3 whole bottles at a moderate nicotine amount to reach that cig high if they're addicted to nicotine just to curb it.

In any case it's not regulated at all this shit is shady you can easily vape as much nicotine as you'd smoke in a cig (granted ppl can smoke thru an entire pack of cigs like wtf are they doing), i think, idk how long it takes to get through a vape liquid of 18 mg.

yadda yadda rants

just doesnt seem like a way for smokers to curb themselves and it containing nicotine can easily lead to people smoking too.

I saw there's a 0% nicotine liquid. Use that (y). It's definitely better than smoking a cig since ppl who do that can just as easily go thru an entire pack.

But we all know they just wanna blow smoke out their nose :oops:

anyway i've derailed enough share your vaping technology to the world you addicts

20. Silent Rebel

Well, from my understanding most cigarettes have between 6-12mg of nicotine. You can buy some cigs that are low and some that are high. The variation in eliquids is much higher. the nicotine content of vape juice is calculated per milliliter. So a vape juice that is rated for 3mg of nicotine has 3mg of nicotine per 1ml of liquid (which is a very very tiny amount). I used to vape and buy eliquids that were 18mg/ml which is like smoking 3 cigarettes at once. They are best for weaning off of nicotine. You can start at your regular nicotine content and then move down until your vaping less and less and your body becomes less dependent. I've seen people try to quit smoking with it and it works. They start with a 6 or 8mg vape juice and after 2 weeks switch to the next lower one until they are vaping 0mg and dont have nicotine cravings anymore. The conspiracy theorist in me is waiting for some whistleblower to come out and release what is actually in vape liquid. Since it's not regulated companies could just be lying out their ass.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 3