SGM State of the Community: Biannual Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Han, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Han

Han       VIP

[​IMG]

People may remember that in December last year, I had a state of the community survey. The plan was to review the survey in December 2018, using the results as a time capsule.

That's changing, and what we're doing to do this time is two surveys a year. One in June and one in December. I got slightly delayed with this, but we're still closer to June than December.

If you took the December survey, you may notice that many of the questions are identical, although there are some new ones. That's intentional. The results of the first survey will be compared to the results of this survey after I'm satisfied that enough people have had the chance to participate.

How do I participate?

To answer the survey, all you need to do is click the survey link below. Your answers will be entirely anonymous, unless you opt to put your username down at the end.

If you guys have any questions, let me know!

All questions are optional. If they do not apply to you ( such as comparing previous staff teams when you joined in 2018 ), please simply ignore the question.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

Could you add an N/A option? I wasn't here in 2017.

upload_2018-8-9_12-0-32.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Han

Han       VIP

I'd rather not add an N/A option to every question like that, since there are quite a few. I've added a note in the OP here and the survey itself to mention that you can ignore the question if it doesn't apply to you. Thanks for the heads up.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

One of the questions repeat twice my guy

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Love you too Han.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Didnt have to be an N/A option, just reword it to "Was not there at the time", wouldn't it be good to get an idea of the amount of members who are new since that time that are actually bothered enough to fill out your survey

7. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Guess I have something to do when I get home from work :LOL:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Han

Han       VIP

I can see new users answering the survey by who joined in 2018, if that's what you mean.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

well i typed all my shit and then you ask who i am. wouldnt have typed ban boner if i knew

10. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Nice

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Han

Han       VIP

Hey guys, quick update.

I've added a new question to the survey. If you've already answered the survey, please answer the question at this separate form here.

If you have not yet taken the survey, you don't need to do anything different. Just follow the link on the original post.

Thanks!

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Han

Han       VIP

Hello everyone, bumping this post real quick.

In two days we've gotten as many responses as the original survey. I plan to be closing this sometime tomorrow night. If you haven't taken it yet, please be aware of the deadline.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1