SGM Minecraft Server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dapper Cracker, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

You still need a cool leader who is staff :p
    I call for team Teddy

• Like Like x 3
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

I think I am the best candidate for the position

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

yes pls

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

If anyone's memory is this shotty, SMC failed because it became P2W on a game mode already back then deprived of a lot of grinding and content. Not because of the roles we all get to buy on a monthly subscription but instead there were basically loot boxes that just cut down several hours of grinding immediately for you. A get rich quick scheme. Essentially everyone bought their gear, fucked with a bunch of other people who didn't buy gear, (several hackers sort of overran the joint with very little assistance from a mod tools perspective to catch them until a lot of damage was already done), the staff cut off that P2W system and tried to minimize the impact of the gear by branching out the content with mods which was so diverse that it just broke apart. Also didin't help that said people would've likely lost all of the gear they paid for if we were to make adjustments to the server's contents which seems sort of sketchy :). Also yes didn't help that the staff team started its collapse once the Co-owner peaced into oblivion putting his responsibilities onto the shoulders of those unable to handle it.

In short: If you want a MC server just host one with your close friends that'll probably be better than anything SMC was and what any SGM integrated MC server will be I can guarantee that much.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

bump

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Maybe

7. Dapper Cracker

Dapper Cracker Silver Supporter

ye uh when?