Event SGM / HeLLsGamers Cross-Community Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jabba the Slut, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Good lord, what have they done to themselves.

I pity them and their ears.

No wonder they're mandating using their own teamspeak server.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

It's like Netanyahu and Gantz agreeing to be in the same govern- oh right.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. I cannot wait to enjoy the firestorm hellspawn demonpit this will be.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

HeckGamers| sand faggot reporting for duty a day early

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

SGM will also be raffling three Supporter ranks (or VIP+) for those who participate for the entire hour.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. 8BitF0x

8BitF0x a pixelated fox that loves rdm VIP

cant wait to get myself supporter

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

So what differentiates a normal user using slurs from a “Troll”? I would like a concrete definition before I start dropping the n bomb on ttt_Lighthouse_MC, I wouldn’t want to get banned for trolling!!

Just Curious!

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  8. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Would love to join, but we kinda remember your dead soldiers of the 2nd WW that day. may 4th and shizzle in europe >.< Looking forward to see more crossgameplay :D

9. Jabba the Slut

People with Supporter/VIP already can choose VIP+ if they win, or select an unranked member of their choice to receive the rank instead.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jabba the Slut

How about you just be respectable and not use slurs at all on our servers? People think they're somehow fighting the ruling by being toxic and using slurs. You aren't helping. The defiant usage of slurs does absolutely nothing to fight them being allowed on SGM. Pacifist and I, and now Lordyhgm, and most of the staff team have been doing our goddamn best to convince Highwon it needs to be changed. We are STILL working to achieve that goal. Highwon doesn't care if the players are using them in excess to somehow protest their allowance.

You aren't helping SGM by adding to the toxicity. You're just making it worse for the other players. If you actually give a shit, behave.

If you want to protest the slurs, just don't use them. We are working to get them banned again. Just let us do our jobs to achieve that goal without hurting the server experience.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  11. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

It’s funny, I was just brushing my teeth and thinking about all the times you helped me as staff and how unfortunate it is that you are now the sacrificial lamb taking the full brunt of blame and responsibility for a decision that wasn’t yours because YOU interact with the community. You are a constant form of contact and communication with the community and I think we as a community often overlook that. Highwon refuses to communicate and our only updates are through you, which makes you our only target in venting frustrations against an owner that seemingly could not care less about the state of the server.

With all that being said, I apologize and I agree. I personally wouldn’t have used the slurs anyways, I just wanted to point out inconsistencies in the rules, but given that the person who created the rules isn’t even involved in this, or even reading this, it makes absolutely no sense to do so. Also, I know you guys have tried to get the rules reverted or changed to be stricter on slurs, so I’m preaching to the choir.

You are one of the best lead staff members we have had and I, again, apologize.

I hope other players see the same and start properly directing their frustrations where they belong instead of at you and the staff team.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

That moment you mix up am and pm. Lmao this is 2am monday night

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Can I get a Dr rank that I want?

14. Jabba the Slut

If you win, I guess.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Dodley27

24h > 12h

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

7 PM CST is 2 AM in my timezone

17. This whole things reads as: Please be nice guys. The owner doesn't give a shit about what the vast majority of the community wants in regards to this issue. Fix it yourselves.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  18. Dodley27

All the Americans disagree

19. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

last minute change: everybody ignore this event and come one deathrun

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  20. Dodley27

Last second change: the deathrun server will be deleted.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1