SGM Game Night

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Python~, Mar 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Thanks for throwing the shade, it was getting pretty sunny.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Trevor ッ

Trevor ッ VIP Bronze

i've been here for about the last 5 game nights and i truly don't think that goose and shirt are the ones being toxic. this behavior is provoked and you can't really say that you tried to stop it as you were assisting and making the environment loud and quite annoying. me along with many people thought this game night was toxic and loud, which was a surprise as they are usually pretty laid back and chill. not trying to start any drama but i don't want what everyone tried doing last week to happen again where you chose a couple people as scapegoats.

edit: when i say provoke i mean things like discussing nudes, kicking people from the channel numerous times for no reason, locking the channel, changing the channel title to "Autism", etc...

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. .shirt

.shirt VIP

If it's so toxic then why laugh? Using my voice changer once for the duration of 20 seconds is toxic.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

hurr reported for harassment [​IMG]

kek also ur trivia got rekt.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. .shirt

.shirt VIP

Using macros is not fair :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Like I said in my second post
    Yeah, I agree I was loud and annoying. I heard French ask why it was "so loud" once, but that was the extent of the complaints I got
    You can't expect anything to change if you're not trying to do anything about it. Poke me or something and I'll quiet down. I didn't hear a word from you for the most of game night, though you were there for 2 hours

I don't remember anyone discussing nudes. There was a player in ToS called "ari send nudes". Ari didn't seem to make a huge fuss about it, so I let it be.

I kicked Goose from the channel for continuously using his voice changer and it stopped being funny the 2nd time he used it

I locked the channel once because Ari kept talking over me...then I forgot the password. We had a good laugh about it.

The channel name changed after Game Night was basically over. Same as the week before last when you, me and @Lenin watched Joey on rabb.it

7. Aries

Aries VIP Bronze

Didnt really care that people had their name set to "ari send nudes", I could tell it was all in jest lol. As for being kicked from the channel multiple times I saw that as a joke as well because I was trying to "protect" Babymaker from adding you and sc lmao, and then when you locked yourself out of the channel oh boy... All in all, it was a very amusing game night, I was not there for the whole time, maybe for the last 2 hours or so? Still had a good time.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. .shirt

.shirt VIP

TTT game night is still best game night @wink

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

*rates agree*
    Also sorry if my voice changer bothered you so much, I was just trying to interject humor.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Lenin

Lenin Banned

yo that was fuckkin lit

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Python~

Soon, babies

12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

plan for tonight bish?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Python~

To not be obnoxious (y)

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

oh shit count everyone out then. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

Can we play something besides cards against humanity and town of Salem

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  16. .shirt

.shirt VIP

They are the most popular atm.
    Suggest something c:

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  17. Togo ✿

They were fun but they get old and the same jokes are made

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Python~

They win the popular vote almost always. There are no good multiplayer browser games than can hold 20 people and are fun at the same time, as much as I wish there was

How's Prophunt, Trivia, ToS and Board Game Online or Pictionary sound (in that order)

For Trivia this time around, I will make sure it runs smoother. I have questions on hand and there shouldn't be anyone with more of an advantage than another (although @Xproplayer is barred from winning a second time in a row)

19. Togo ✿

I'll be down for board game online and prop hunt

20. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

What time is game night tonight?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.