SGM´s Bedtime Story

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Kyül, May 4, 2017.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Although I forgot to do it in time, I compiled the posts on this thread into a full on story like promised. And, surprisingly, it didnt come out as bad as I expected it to. I added punctuation, skipped the posts that didnt follow the rules, and added a few prepositions to make some sense out of the sentences (to, and, etc.)

So, without further ado, here ya go!

Once upon a time I had Honey Nut, and then I died in a toaster oven wearing almost nothing but the closet. My boyfriend who went to school got hit by a man with a pair of tissues, which he used to touch a kids homework due for tomorrow, that he didn't do because he was touching a fluffy cactus. "This is a dead-end!", you cant stop me from coming back stronger. My time is now, you can't see me. No more Cena memes! Xproplayer began to seduce a piece of soap of pubic hairs and named Jeff Kaplan Junior.He religiously craved death, so he went to school to find out how to make McNuggets and unwatch this thread, whilst shouting "school tomorrow?". But he dropped out to make some McNuggets on Scotty´s Mcdonald's branch. Harvest had a plan, so he went to ship out slaves and to go to school with Dwardu and Carned. Then I died again, but as a child. It begins with Mellow trying to microwave McNuggets that came to life and ate more McNuggets. They danced for awhile, then started eating McNuggets, which screamed "SOOOOO RANDOM!!!!!" and BUMPED this thread, in turn leading to a cave that had several corpses of unicorns missing their flaming eyebrows.

The End.

Gonna go ahead and tag some participants: @Python~ @andrewca79 @Dwardu @Xayah-nyan @SpecialFlakeNeon @Skyrossm @PanzerShrimp @That One White Guy@Slap @Canceled Fish

SPOILER: theres a lot of McNuggets involved
    Let me know if you guys would like to do something like this again!
    -Kyle

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. beyblade informant

beyblade informant Banned VIP

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Kyül

Dont ask.

4. mfw i'm the second person to respond to that thread and i wasn't tagged in this post

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

1st person to comment and I dont get tagged smh

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

My McDonalds Branch got involved YAY FREE ADVERTISING!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Kyül

I SAID SOME JESUS CHILL

8. Savage-nyan

Savage-nyan i.imgur.com/44Z8Hwc.png VIP

just wow xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. What an ending!

• Agree Agree x 1