Denied sex in anime man x man's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Femboy Gaming 420, Dec 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Meatwad
    Your Steam ID:
    tinyurl.com/impostus
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing vanilla and I threw a discombob on airship and it killed 2 people. I get reported serve one slay and was able to convince the other dude to forgive me for the 2nd slay. Both slays are removed yay! :D server crashes! Nay! I join back and see Ted is on I play a few rounds and leave cuz my crappy mic keeps disconnecting me from the audio. I try to join back an hour later with my boyfriend Scrungy and find out I’m banned for 2 weeks for mass rdm. I contact Dan and he tells me to talk to Lightning and all he says is it was mass rdm cuz I damaged like 2 other people. This just does not make any sense??? Who made these rules??? Step it up guys???? What are you doing?????​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yo mama.​

2. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

I will be locking this as you are not activly banned on our servers right now

Please PM me on discord if you have any other questions - j3kawesome#1967

3. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@sex in anime man x man ,

For any future ban appeals please provide the following as your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97053630

Not doing so WILL delay the appeal process.

4. No. Absolutely not.

5. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

Question, why are you appealing now, when your ban was lifted today? You contacted me 2 weeks ago, I told you to contact Lightning to see if he wants to accept your appeal. When he denied your appeal, you couldve contacted me, seeing as I was a bit involved in the ban, or Lightnings admin @Lordyhgm . Instead, you waited for your forum ban to expire, which coincidentally expired on the same day as your nilla ban, even though, you currently have no active ban, so, why would you appeal an inactive ban?

6. Wanted others to know about this and to maybe get it voided also I made it like a little bit after it expired xD.

7. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

@sex in anime man x man ,

As you know, I banned you from the Vanilla server for 2 weeks for Mass RDM (2nd Offense) on 11/26/20.

Here is the evidence that lead to this ban being placed:

[​IMG]

As you can see, you (Meatwad) threw a discombob that lead to the damaging/death of 4 different players.

As we've discussed in private, you know why you were banned, and you know that what you did was against the rules.

You also know that I also would've required Admin discretion to have not banned you for that offense. However, since it was your 2nd offense and you have a history of RDM-related bans, I was not inclined to do so.

Given this I will be marking this appeal as Denied, and NOT voiding the ban.

Hopefully you can use this ban to help change your play style to one with less chance of you receiving future bans.

Cheers,
    [MZK]Lightning

Appeal: DENIED
    Ban: NOT VOIDED
    Thread: LOCKED

Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.