Rejected Server votes for the Fun Round.

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by sweaty_gus, Nov 7, 2019.

Tags:
?

Is this a good idea

1. Absolutelly!

2. No, whats your problem, get help

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wouldn't id be nice if you could vote for what kind of fun round you got?.
    Latelly I've been nothicing that the only gamemode that's been playing (atleast on Vanilla) is Barrel Bash, this repeats ifself for 3/5 maps all the time.
    So it would be nice if you could vote for the fun round, so its not the same one everytime.

also add TDM to the fun round pool pls.

• Like x 5
    • Dumb x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Fuzzy Slug

Fuzzy Slug The Slug Army VIP Emerald

I like the feeling of randomness. I don't know when there is going to be a fun round, and I don't know what it is going to be so it gives me a feeling of mystery and excitement. -1

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

Might as well remove reapers and the hidden lol.

Im actually neutral, but guys this wouldnt be a problem if we had a MINIGAME SERVER

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. TomGervais

TomGervais Regular Member

Agreed.Me want play rush bomb.Me likes to launche people to the sky!Me want good fun rounds,not that shite called barrel bash 24/7.
    +1

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

we can make a combination of both, like whenever a fun round is about to occur, occasionally we will have the ability to vote, but not all the time

• Like Like x 2
  6. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

Sounds like a balancement of the chances for each minigame is required. But voting? Will probably have the opposite effect. The same games will be played all the time.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

+1 im not tryna play these dogshit fun rounds with the fuckin monkeys on the server

8. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

+1 good idea

9. As for removing both of those game modes, No but the Minigame server wouldn't be that bad of an idea

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Noccam :^)

Noccam :^) Regular Member

My statement was just a joke about how if we allow players to vote for the fun round, those rounds might as well be removed since no one will vote for them.

11. Frosty

Frosty Stay frosty! VIP

+1!

12. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Voting for our fun rounds? I would say thats a little unfair because what about the fun rounds that most of the majority dont like? Those will be not picked even though there is still people who want to play it.

Being random gives players the chance of getting something they like or something they dont like as much. But that something they dont like as much can be another person's favorite. You know?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

why not

14. -Vader-

-Vader- VIP

Yesterday, the only fun round we had in like 20 maps was one in the chamber. We should be able to vote for them, because this RNG is really bad.

15. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

As much as I like the whole voting for fun rounds, as mentioned it may be slightly counter productive.

Primarily, for example... 5 fun round votes in the span of say 1 per map...
    Everyone just votes the same fun round over and over and over again, Like Harpoon Wars.

It's just going to be the map voting all over again where it will always be the same cycle.

If this were going to be implemented, either do the following:
    1. make it so SOME fun rounds are voted on.
    2. Once a fun round has been voted for, it cannot be voted for again for <x> amount of fun rounds. That way there is at least some variety.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.