server is too stricts

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Scrungy, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

harrassment and certain rules too strict. fuck you mods

• Dumb x 10
    • Agree x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Bad Spelling x 2
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

being mad at a g m o d server for having rules on basic human decency lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I was gonna ask how you suggest we fix this, since it is a suggestion thread. But then Scrungy do RIP

EDIT: still, this is a suggestion thread, so anyone feel free to post their opinions/ideas about harassment or other rule protocol being too strict or not strict enough.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

It's not the rules being too strict, it's just the mods making up random ass rules that their admins get behind :confused:

• Confusing Confusing x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

Why don't you take matters into your own hands instead of bitching?
    I suggest you spray paint "White Lives Matter" on the server hosting location, this would be the most efficient way of getting back at the establishment.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

IDK why people think they can create shitpost when they've been here for less than a year. You got 3 more days until your account is 1 year old. Wait for the time being.

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  7. Chad

Chad Banned VIP

Oi you got a losonce for that shitpost?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

+1

9. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

how about we stop targeting, like jabba once mentioned im after "toxic" people ( or something along the line ). what is toxic? how can one be toxic? after what period of time do you fall under toxic?

if i disagree with you am i toxic to you?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Hosi

Hosi Professional agent of chaos VIP

free pp time for every vip

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

Here for free pp time. When rules are as ambiguous as that all you can do is something similar to case law. Find an old thread where the punishment was debated and a definitive punishment was handed down for the act that was in question and cite that. If there is no thread using that specific set of circumstances then you become the case law for it. If you can't be bothered to comb through forums to prove you are being harshly punished then ride out the sentence.

12. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Alright instead of shoving a warning point at everyone who chose to spam or shitpost on the suggestion, I will just remind ya to not spam or shitpost.

Only comment if you have anything rellevant to the suggestion to add as to why the suggestion, should or shouldnt be considered ^^

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Up Its my dime to code VIP

The OP itself is a shitpost

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.