Serious TTT Vanilla Update and IP Change

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Highwon, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I hate to only be negative but jesus the frozen map is awful.

• Ladders as Stairs?
    • Ice is impossible to walk on without tripping the fuck out
    • Poorly optimized

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Rek

Rek Ø

Pretty much just this one is my main issue.

3. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Yes pls. Master Highwon has freed dobby, dobby is a happy elf.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I also agree, maybe add in a severe lack of quality guns (Or just guns) and lack of ammo. Haven has the same issue (Not to a greater degree based on opportunities given from fall dmg central - The Volcano), but with all the issues that Frozen already has this just makes it much more of a hassle to deal with. The map is also unnecessarily large for just 2 one room houses and a cramped boat.

5. Zoso

Zoso Active Member

In regards to the Chaser Map, there are only 2 places you can get guns and only 1 place to get ammo. Aside from being frustrating a well places jihad could take out good chunk of players very easily at the start of the round

6. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Uhm, did you guys notice the super OP diamond sword in Jondome when its crafted and used on the anvil?

7. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Carrying the diamond sword is a traitorous act. I'm not sure if you want it to be removed or not but I think the fact that carrying it is a T act is fine.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ive played Chaser before. It is one of my favorite maps, Judging by these updates, I think I might start being active on TTT again. Good job, @Highwon

9. s1rcool

s1rcool Active Member VIP

I tried carrying it, I went up to it pressed right click on my magneto stick then I died.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

The Nether map has this T trap where there are literally no identifying features to suggest that it might explode. Also, the trap activation button is spot-on in the middle of the FIRST floor, and yet the trap blows up the entire building.

Also this.

11. Yes, alien got removed because of people forcing the innocents to win without doing the Easter egg as intended (they would smash the door open than look for the key card for example).

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Ein

Ein VIP

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.