Serious TTT Community Montage

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Kyül, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Hey there! I got this nice idea today that could become a thing here... I know there is a thread were you can post your TTT videos, and this thread is not that. What im proposing is that you send in a video that you willingly give me permission to edit into a big montage of clips. These clips can range from funny moments, to awesome plays, to any TTT related video you or someone else has made in this Community.
    These videos can only be on the SGMOD TTT servers. I will display the name of the clips owner along with the clip, and it wont just be a mash-up of clips, since I will add many neat things to make the montage more enjoyable. You can feel free to submit the clips you want on this thread, as long as they are yours or you have permission from the owner. I think this is a nice way to bring the community closer together, even if its really close right now anyway XD.... I will be updating this thread every time I make some progress so I can share it with you guys and you can tell me what you think, which also includes correcting me. Of course I will not take any credit other than for editing the video and it will be privately uploaded to YouTube, since I only want to share it on here. And yeah... I guess that's it? Just share what you want to share, keep the thread clean, and stay safe <3
    Sincerely
    -Kyle :penguin:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I wonder where you got the idea from;)