Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Ok I honestly feel like nobody is even helping me with my problems nor do they care. And if u don't like me for the way I am, then idek why you are here talking to me. If u have anything mean to say, don't even think about saying it. I'm just getting frustrated more and more each day and if this keeps up, then idk, I'm prob gonna not be playing anymore.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Listen man, you need to develop some thicker skin. That's the best advice most of us are trying to instill in you. That's how we're helping.

The world isn't a safe space. They don't care and neither should you. Telling people to not share their opinions or to avoid using certain words isn't going to go smoothly
    And if you just give up when you don't get what you want, well, you're not going to get far in life

The sooner you learn and accept this, the sooner your life will be 100x better

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. ThatAintFalco

It's not going to get better, I've tried everything I fucking can and I'm just done. I'm throwing in the towel and I quit everything. Nobody will even fucking bother to say hi to me in steam first. I always have to do it. And I don't spam ppl or bother them when I message them. I get bored and lonely and I want to talk to someone. But it would be nice if ppl on my friends list actually said hi to me or said anything.

4. Python~

Most people don't talk just to talk, especially when they don't have to. Usually, they want to talk about something. Saying hello is all well and good, but it doesn't build up to anything. Why say hey if there's no conversation to continue?

Imagine if you're at a party and someone you know walks up, greets you, then walks away. Yes, it's an interaction, but not a very important or relevant one

Get friends that share interests with you.

For example, me and @Pacifist talk about Dishonored all the time. I can talk to MachineKiller to be cringe. Trevor to be toxic with. @Milo to rant to. @HelixSpiral about rules and whatnot. etc. etc. etc.

If there's no connection, there's no conversation.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ThatAintFalco

How can that happen then if I don't have anyone? Answer me that question. They just ignore my messages anyway and I talk to ppl cuz I get bored and I have nothing else to do with myself at the time. At least they like talking to you. When I talk to someone, they just wanna end it already. How does that make me feel??

6. Python~

The art of holding a conversation is something you'll have to figure out yourself. I can't change your friends. They're probably not interested in what you have to say, so be interesting or get new friends

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

When there's only 1 person thinking that you are wrong, its probably them.
    But when the whole world thinks that you are wrong, it probably means you fucked up big time.
    Look back at how you put out your statement, the negativity is never ending.
    Feeling lonely is inevitable sometimes, but you shouldn't be completely dependent on others to make yourself feel better.
    The others have no obligation to talk to you. If you want to talk to someone, show them that you have a topic to begin with and show similar interests.
    The world is so big, open up your mind and calm yourself.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

My only question is: What will complaining to strangers on the internet about it resolve? I mean, you say you want help, but you reject any sort of support or input given to you. Is your goal for people to feel bad for you?
    Maybe you gotta stop blaming everybody else and look into yourself a bit. Who knows, nobody is perfect, you might find your solution there.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Honestly, I'm not sure what you're looking for anymore; is it attention, or a friend?

There are plenty of people who have offered their time to you, yet you ignore them and then complain.

I think you just need to figure out your true intentions and come forth to be honest with everyone.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ThatAintFalco

That is not true. I get shit from a lot of people on here. I'm not just gonna fucking take it and let ppl get away with things. I actually fight back on everything that I'm struggling upon. And I'm not fighting for attention for the last time. If I keep getting treated like this, then why am I even here?

11. Python~

Welp. Can't say we didn't try

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. ThatAintFalco

Welp I'm done with everything. Fuck everything honestly that is going on in my life

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. ThatAintFalco

And I am not making this shit up. I really need help badly and if not, then my life will fall apart really quickly and I'll end up like a little bean.
    Somebody pls actually take the time and effort to talk to me about what is going on and actually help me for once unlike everyone else who don't help me with nothing

• Dumb Dumb x 3
  14. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ppl try n help you but you ignore it and continue moaning

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Please reach out to an admin or higher that is listed on the serious talks. This post with your steam name is very concerning. Shame on the people that negative rated this post.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Try actually calling the national suicide prevention hotline at: 1-800-273-8255 . It's much better to actually talk to someone. They have volunteers signed up that care about everyone calling.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Anyone available for a short talk to help me feel content-ish having some bad thoughts need em gone

18. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

Always available if needed.

19. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Thanks for reminding me. Edited the main post to include tidbits for suicide hotlines worldwide.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Good Noodle

Good Noodle VIP Silver

Sure, just add me on steam and start up a convo, I'm here.