Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

my gf left me cus i attacked her charachter as a joke multiple times while she was havin a bad acid trip and she's eatin subway which is bad

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

What happened

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

I'm about to defend my shitty thesis tomorrow. Help on how to not have a mental breakdown.

4. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

When I last presented at a huge national conference someone made me feel better by telling me making me realize- I know my project better than anyone else in the room. I've worked my project for years. I know why I made every move I did, and I can justify every move I did; even if it was wrong. I've spent years reading the literature and I've invested countless hours in to it. They're only hearing about it for 1 hour. You'll do great.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

fear of presenting in front of people, or from the presentation itself?

6. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

It's mostly the fear of them not accepting the answers I'd be giving them as they might see it as "wrong" or like "you should have approached it like this" and what not. Also, as this is a thesis for engineering, there's this uncertain fear that the demo might fail. :(

I have no problem talking in front of a lot of people, it's more of what I've stated ^.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

From thesis defenses I've seen- it's fine if you don't agree with an approach. As long as you have some backing on the one you used.

I wish you the best of luck. Let us know how it goes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I have gone through many of life events that are changing and are sometimes even life threatening. I've contemplated suicide and helped many others through it. If @Agent A could be so nice and edit me into the OP I would be willing to talk to anyone about anything.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Currently an Insomniac bipolar trainwreck please help :(

10. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

I'm here for anyone.
    Although as many people know I've been contemplating, it'll be better for me to help someone rather than for me to be helped.
    So hit me up, we can get through this together.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Updated the list. Tell me if you want your name there or if you want me to remove your name there. Also I will be removing any people from the list that have been inactive for month+.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

asking my stripper friend if i can be her boyfriend and move in with her asap because there's no hot water and i accidently fell in love with a girl for the first time in 4 years and got my heart mad broken and now i'm lonely and homeless and hopefully tomorrow stripper friend says yes to my proposal and sudddenly i have a girlfriend and home

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I've had a lot of struggles in my life so far. It's just really hard for me to make friends both in school and on here. I try to fit in to all of the events but I feel like no one includes me. And I have a really difficult time talking to girls and this is for on here as well. A lot of people block me because they think I'm annoying or that I spam. But I really don't intend to do that at all and I do talk about the same things over and over again but I can't help that. And I always get jealous when girls talk to other boys than me and I just like talking to girls. I do not wanna bother any girl and all I'm doing is trying to be friends with them. It would be awesome if a lot of girls did talk to me but u can't always make that happen. Anybody is welcome to talk to me about this because I'm really struggling with it. :(

14. Tetrium

Tetrium VIP

Ill chat with whom ever. Im available

15. 茶 Tea

茶 Tea New Member

I might not be the most qualified, but I have some advice.

Try to talk to people. Don't interject in a private conversation, but don't actively avoid (non-private) conversations. Try going to places talking about your interests, whether online or offline. There's always someone who's not gonna like you, no matter who you are. Remember that girls are people too. There are a lot of different types of them and someone's gonna like you. Also remember that just because they talk to another guy doesn't mean they won't talk to you or don't like you. I know this part is gonna be cheesy, but be yourself. If you reject yourself as someone unlikeable, that's how you'll feel. And besides, would you really want to associate with someone who doesn't like you? As for the part about repeatedly bringing up other things, you can always bring them up with me. For me, repetition is kinda entertaining if only because I know what to expect.

Sorry if this came off as rude or patronizing, that wasn't my intention.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Alex

Alex VIP

I'm happy to talk if anyone needs support or help. I'm usually free and frequently active. (y)

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  18. tay

tay VIP

I'm here if you need me ;)

19. I'm here to talk, by talk I mean type, and listen to problems and troubles. Please add me to the list?