Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I don't see any reason you couldn't just invite them yourself?
    You're worried about not being invited, so that seems like it'll fix your problem
    And what exactly makes you think that whatever they do, they'll do with that ex-friend? There is never a time in your group of friends that they don't hang out with her? That seems highly unlikely

• Friendly Friendly x 1

2. ay home boi , why avoid anyway ? like no matter what, u can still be chill with anyone at some degree , with a bit of honesty you can be chill with anyone
    you are in control really u just need to be honest

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

If anyone ever needs a shoulder to lean, or someone to vent too, you can always find solace in me. I'm not here to seek attention from those with stress or problems in there life, I just hope I can be of some help to remedy your situation.

Take it from someone who has been through a lot. Talking to others helps. Immensely. I wish I found that out sooner rather than later.

Stuff I (think) think I know enough about to help with, or at least talk to you about:

Bipolar Disorder
    Anxiety
    Depression ( in the general sense )
    Paranoia
    Break-Ups / Relationship problems
    Social Ostracization ( Hermit / NEET / Outcast )

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Yeah I don't really know how to invite people to things. She always want them to hang out w/ her. Probably to make me jealous or something.

She caused a lot of problems and pain in my recent life, Anxiety attacks and more. (If you saw my last post, which i deleted you would already get the idea), In short shes a attention whore. She avoids me on regular basis too but she always butts into stuff. For example last weds, my friends planned on going to KFC, she was going somewhere else but since they changed their minds she came up to us and came with us. 5 Hours straight she made me feel bad, she said stuff that we fought about, and sometimes saying I talk too much or tells me to not get involved with an angry attitude. Also giving me angry looks. Now i repeat I was already going but she butted in.

You could call her an ex-bff/gf

to be honest I don't wanna feel hurt anymore, since it's hell.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Honestly you should just try to ignore her and continue to hang out with your friends because she shouldn’t control your life and who you hang out with. You’re kinda of showing her that she is able to guilt trip you and keep you away but instead you should say to yourself, “She’s the problem, not me” because basically she’s just trying to make you feel uncomfortable. If you just ignore her and try to have a good time with your friends you’ll be much happier

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Ok no memes right now, but you're probably just classifying your friend as being a bigger bitch than she actually is, but then again I don't know her so she might be just as big a bitch you describe her. None the less, I think you should think with a clearer mind about her.

Also, with your friends, you should really let them know that you don't like the memes she plays with you and want to avoid her. In a group, it's really easy to not realize whether someone is uncomfortable with someone else if they just play along. If they are your good friends, they will try to rectify the situation and maybe not hangout with her and you at the same time, or some other way. If they really are your friends, I don't see a reason why you should be so closed with them. Just invite them, discuss/ whatnot.

Although, if they aren't good friends, I don't see what you can do with just this group. Plus unless you're in some very close-knit small town, I don't think you're being fair in saying that literally everyone is a better friends with her than with you. People just hangout whenever, it doesn't mean they are all close friends and they will always pick to hangout with her instead of you when you invite them. Have some confident in yourself mate.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Ey, ma dude some good advice. Even though it might be hard to do, for reasons that I won't go in detail. Thanks a lot mate il follow through with this advice and see if it works out.

Hmmm, yeah il try reaching out towards the other group but they regularly hang out in a car and drive around somewhere. It seats 4 people so it's hard to find opportunity. And yeah from my group most of them prefer her over me, the only one that doesn't, doesn't really respect my space sometimes and sometimes does weird things. (like really weird)

Il take your advice and test it out. It's good to get help from other teens. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Hi umm, I dont think ive ever posted here before but a lot is happening in my life right now and would really like somewhere to write my feelings, feel free to respond with some advice or just anything if you want : ) So basically just a couple of days ago or something I cant even count them right now this kid one grade above me in my like 200 kid school died of a drug overdose. In my school everyone knows everyone so the whole school slows to a crawl when something like this happens and its more often than I would like. There were a couple of kids that I could say are my friends but pretty distant. These kids didnt know the person that died personally at all. They have never spoken to this person or anyone this person was friends with. These kids went to MCDONALDS and used the death as an excuse to leave the school. I thought these people were good and I dont think that they meant to do something like that but I dont know how to not look at them with disgust. Thats all, thanks for reading if you read and double thanks if you can give me some advice.
    PS I didnt know the person that died on a personal level really but seeing all my friends sad makes me really sad too.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Well I mean you have every right to feel that way because I mean yeah someone dying from a drug overdose is pretty serious especially nowadays where’s becoming more of a problem. But hey it’s not wrong to feel that way about those “friends” of yours

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

With me being from an area where things like this happen so often, Chicago having a god awful rate of people overdosing, and knowing of a minimum of 30 people (Some of which I was close with) who are/would be 23/24 from my sister's graduating class and surrounding schools passing away within the last 7/8 years, Using a person's death or something that negatively effected their life as an excuse is entirely a bad thing to do in my opinion. If you know the person and need time off due to it, thats fine, but using the excuse to hangout with friends and have a good time should get them in trouble. As for advice to give to you, There isn't much you can do beside know how those people actually are, School won't do anything off of it due to possible backlash from angry parents or what not. I'd just recommend storing the information in the back of your head for future reference of the type of person not to be or to avoid involving yourself with.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

It's hard for people to grieve for the loss of somebody they never knew. That being said, using the death of an individual as an excuse to get out of school for the day to go to McDonalds is pretty terrible in and of itself.

I wouldn't look at them with disgust, that might only bring you to be level with them. Just try to understand that what they did was probably out of ignorance as I'm sure their intentions were purely greed, not out of spite of the individual that died (hopefully). 1

12. Gay

Gay Banned VIP

I hardly ever post on the forums.
    but I've been dealing with depression and loneliness, not to mention a lot of health issues.
    8 months ago I lost a sister that meant the world to me she died at a young age of 13, and I miss her to death I've been trying to find someone to fill that void but its really hard. I've had a tough time growing up and I never made any friends really, it was usually because of a family issue that prevented that. recently I let my guard down in trusting people and believing everything they say I feel stupid for wasting money on someone that really didn't deserve it. I felt like I needed to help them somehow, but they lied to me about their depression, raped, bullied and she threatens to kill themselves if I didn't do certain things. I felt like a fool for listening and obeying, I felt like I didn't matter. now every time I look back every time I see what they did to me I feel a rush of anger flowing through me. But it is also depression I've had for about 20 years even while growing up. I was really depressed to a point where i ended up trying to end myself, it didn't work and i got badly hurt, but i don't plan on doing it again. I never really had the luxury everyone else has, but I feel the need to help people that are dealing with depression or betrayal I feel like I need to be there for them because no one was ever there for me. I grew up in an abusive household living under strict rules and I was pretty much a slave, I cried for help one time and I didn't get any. I never had many friends growing up because my family would push them away or threaten me... so making friends was hard, And getting out of the house was harder. When I was taking care of my sister when I became an adult I cared for her like she was my own, and she was there for me when I tried to end myself, she natured me to full health alone with one of my great online friend's savannah. I feel that I need to repay her back somehow for the kindness she showed so I show others how being there for someone that's lonely and hurt can make a difference in their life. My anti socialness kicks in because I never could make friends when I was younger, and I never could get out of the house I was always trapped in this prison. recently when I tried carrying for someone, I was blinded by me trying to help them that I didn't know I was being lied too, didn't know what manipulative things they were planning. I lost more things from helping them and they gained so much from me. I feel betrayed, angry and sad. Why is this world a cruel place sometimes?

My dad is usually responsible for the depression I go through, and over the years my depression has gotten worse and worse. I was always a happy child, but everyone in my school never liked me elementary and high school. I was always the kid that got bullied or made fun of. but whenever something good would happen in my life, shit would break apart and I would break down. sometimes I really wish I had the certain friends I want back in my life. but it's not happening so I just sit here thinking why is this world a cruel place I pray for something good to happen in my life. When I was in high school I had a best friend through most of it... but I am partially responsible for his death. he was kind of a druggie and sold drugs, when a deal went bad he got shot in the head, I come by later that day and see my friends over the walls. I never did drugs, but I wish I could have stopped him. I miss him to this day. The murder is still out there and no justice was ever served. One day I'll see him again, but I have to live my life. I never had a true love, I always look at people thinking they will betray me wait for the betrayal to happen because it happened so many times I don't believe in love. I've been a wreck my whole life why would anyone love someone like me.

I believe one day, I could make a difference in this world without expecting anything. but only do it to the people that actually deserve it... people that need someone in there life, someone that would listen to them. I just wish the corruption in this world would change. Does anyone believe something good would happen someday or is this world destine to be a cruel place for me. People say they will always be there for me, but its always hidden in lies and false promises.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You have my deepest condolences for your sister. I almost lost mine a few months ago, and she isn't out of the woods yet. She's better, but the problem isn't gone, just dormant. If we lose her, it will destroy me. She's been my favorite person in the world for as long as I can remember. I also lost my best friend when we were 12. The story his family told was that he was playing with his dad's gun and when he was cleaning it after, it misfired. With age I know that's not what actually happened, and that he opted out. I have no idea why, nor did I ever know something was wrong. I've always felt somewhat guilty too, because I feel like I should have known something wasn't right, and I had considered going to see him that day after school, but I stayed home to play video games instead. Maybe I could have done something. Maybe I couldn't have. It'll be seven years this September. I'd like to think I understand how you feel. I believe we as people can accomplish good things, if everyone stopped focusing on the bad. It must be acknowledged, but it is detrimental for it to be put on a pedestal. We should recognize the problems, and work to change them. If you ever need to talk, my Snapchat is . I'm available to talk or listen, most of the time, provided I'm not busy. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

I am also here if anybody wants to talk. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

Guys i am experiencing Anxiety chest tremors, it feels like my chest is shaking and im worried like im gonna get heart attack and die, the more i worry the worse it is.
    It happens without a reason and it is most active during rest and while trying to sleep. During sleep i have difficulty breathing and trouble falling asleep.
    Deep breaths doesn't help much just a little bit but drinking water helps a lot and distracting with something also helps.
    I love to drink Coca-Cola so i think that might be the reason of the Anxiety or i might have a diabetes im not sure.
    Sometimes i worry about my health, but thats just because of the Anxiety that happens without a reason.
    Right now i am very relaxed but when im resting or trying to sleep it can sometimes appear for no reason, so i drink a lot of water before sleep to prevent it, it helps.
    Does anybody experience this too so you could help me overcome this and give me some tips maybe, would appreciate a lot.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  16. Ampulla

Ampulla Member

Arrange to see a doctor, an online forum isn't going to help you overcome this.

Sounds like panic disorder, but there's a number of other underlying causes for palpitations and nocturnal breathlessness so it's best to get it checked out.

17. Ampulla

Ampulla Member

Sorry to hear that's happened. It sounds like it's shocked you a lot. It might make you feel better if you're empowered to do something about it? For example, there's a rescue drug called Narcan that you can arrange to be made available for free in your school; it acts as an antidote to opiate overdoses (heroin).
    See: http://www.getnaloxonenow.org/

18. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Soooooooo im going through a rough time starting today. My parents are fighting and well, divorce was thrown out as an option and well, they said i was partially to blame for it. Look, im not the best son, but i try, and i feel like shit right now, im using my games as a distracting factor but i dont know whats gonna happen and im fucking scared. what do i do if they split? I love them, and i dont know what to do.

19. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

I personally don't experience this but i have friends who do: for them having someone they trust near them helps, controlled breathing only works if you're doing something else like squeezing a stress ball etc, caffeine won't be the cause, but it certainly doesn't help (from firsthand experience here) so try to limit it, especially towards nighttime, if you want to avoid a doctors there's plenty of herbal and pharma stuff to just relax you a little without much side effects, take a few baths and blank your mind and try meditating. But most of all, talk to someone irl, a family member or friend, and then go to a doctor, it'll be a 5 minute thing of asking about the attacks, a brief decision of whether you need anti anxiety stuff for a little span while you figure out what's causing them. Good Luck, and try to just let go of all and any thoughts once in a while

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

My parents divorced too, you just gotta get use to live with your mother or father alone if it happens.
    Look, your parents have to accept you for what you are, even if that is playing games, trust me.
    You should probably ask them how to make things better for your family.
    I know how stressed this situation can be, but try to relax.
    Nobody should ever take your passion of playing games, if that is what you like to do.

• Friendly Friendly x 1