Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Yeah it just comes naturally, and with time comes experience. And when you feel something didn’t go as well as you hoped, make sure just to make a mental note of it since you want to improve. I’d also say have a smile or push to be abit more energetic because it can break the ice and make a smoother which can improve more of the social interactions.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Just talk about and reference memes. Everyone loves memes.

Or ya know, talk about literally anything that happened in either of your days

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Bruno

Bruno In time all things are possible VIP Bronze

So yeah i'd rather prefer my time alone, school is the daily dose of socialization lol.
    Actually i am social, my classmates have no problem with me, they accepted me, we laugh together, its quite nice. Today i was talking and laughing with my friends heading home from school.
    But there are some days i feel like shit and awkward and uncomfortable with friends i just met and it bothers me to ask them first how are they doing, i never make first move.
    These funny problems i have are probably to some people most easy ones to solve.
    Usually when they ask me how are you doing i answer like always "noting much" which is true im most of the days at my house which nothing fun happen.
    Some people enjoy talking with me but some are not quite happy since i don't know them and i don't wanna bother making first move.
    I also tend to keep my emotions inside of me and not share them... Like when i discover amazing song and i got no one to listen with
    There are some people i avoid because it gets so awkward i don't know what to talk with them.
    I might have gone too far, im not that un-social its just bad luck sometimes i guess everyone have those moments right, right?

So im saying this you know what im like and so you can know what are you dealing with if you ever decide to talk with me lol (y)

Thank you all for understanding and helping :)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

So I'm very religious, I was just on retreat had an amazing time, but on the bus ride back, I was talking to a friend and well, I learned of the death of a friend that I fought with and kinda ended the relationship with badly. Now all that's on my kind is "Jesus <my name here>, he died thinking the worst of you." And I feel like shit. I don't know what to do. Any advice would be amazing.

5. Python~

Tbh if you're religious, he has no reason to hold a grudge while in heaven or wherever you believe he went. He obviously didn't mean to put that psycological weight on you, and I'm sure he would take it back if he could

6. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Zyp, I think the advice would be this, even with him not ending the relationship well with you you must of still had some good times that I bet he cherished. And well friends will come and go, most of us still have a large amount of time to meet many new ones and form new different friendships so you shouldn't let this one weigh you down.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. .shirt

.shirt VIP

@Zyp I was just at a retreat myself at Pali mountains(sorry for the derail)
    But I think you should be good don't beat yourself up about things that aren't in your control.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I just lost my only csgo skin worth $215 Usd. Luckily at only spent 23 on my own money to get it, got the rest from gambling. Not gonna lie, cried a bit. May need to rant/vent to someone

Ik it isn’t a lot, but for a 12 year old, it’s a big amount

It crashed at 1.14 when I had auto on 1.2, to get my absolute favorite knife + skin..

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Bro take it from me, gambling is never worth it. Ive lost too much and youll never stop if you cant end it now.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. i have a very serious fear of death that gives me deep depression everytime i think of death
    as far as i believe death is the state of not being, no hell no heaven, no memories, no conciousness , just like how i was in 1970 this idea makes me wanna cry everytime i think seriously about death and makes me very depressed
    i really cant stress it enough what i mean by fear, its really like freaking out like i just want to run to a corner like idk how to explain but this isnt just your normal day fear its something really deep,
    ive found out a friend of mine had the same problem and everytime he say " can we at least get the memories when we die ? " it makes me like freakout idk its weird.
    i wonder if anyone else feel the same

• Like Like x 1
  11. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

This is normal. It's called being a human. Only those super depressed suicidal people like me don't fear death. It's normal. Just live your life man.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Toest

I used to kind of be like this, really just afraid to die. A few months ago my grandma passed away and I felt sad about it but realized that she lived a really happy, complete life. I realized that you just need to live life without regrets and without caring about the small chances that something bad might happen. Whether thats ask somebody out, apply for a new job, go to college for a major that you really want but might be a little risky. You will always have regrets about the chances you never took.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. id literally rather the whole world die instead of me thats how scared i am , whats the point of being when u are going to turn into nothing, why work ? why study ? why would u do anything when there wont even be memories to keep from it all, we are all just nothing, the end is the same we cant change the end really its really sad and very scary to be nothing,
    id rather be in a blank space with my conciousness for eternity, instead of being nothing.
    for real just talking about this gets me really depressed and scared i just felt i need to get it off my chest.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Toest

I mean to be fair there are religions and stuff that you can get into that offer beliefs and explenations for what happens after death besides nothingness. Also its never been proven what happens after death so maybe theres something out there. Just make decisions without regrets and you wont have anything to be afraid of when you die knowing that you did something meaningful with your life.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I'm a man of few words but I would like to add onto this. I have been in your situation before and it damn isn't easy to deal with but here's my advice and you can try using the advice that Toest and Echo have provided. Find a purpose for why you were brought into existence and pursue a career that reflect that purpose.

As for the death and depression thoughts it is natural to have these but what is not natural is to have these thoughts dominate your mind and keep telling you that there is no point in living, no point in doing jack shit. I suggest to vent these death and depression thoughts to a family member or someone close to you and they don't have to do anything but listen to you because it's better to let it out than to keep it all inside and let it consume you forever. Find your path that will lead to a better and happy future for yourself so when you do die you won't have as many regrets simply because you felt there wasn't a point in living. I hope you gain some help from these words.
    P.S. If you want to talk some more feel free to send me a message on the forums or hit me up on steam.
    -BlueGalaxy

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. thanks alot for the support i guess this fear just comes naturally with conciousness its just hard that we are the only beings that really have an understanding of death, probably a sheep would get a knife in his throat and when he is left he will go back and eat and finish his normal day, or any other animal really, i cant find a solution really i just act like a sheep and ignore the whole death idea because it really gets to me and destabilize me mentally, it takes away the mental equilibrium that we seek for.

yes religion was a good choice when i used to believe but once ur out there is no way back in to it, at least ik it is for me as an Ex-muslim, it also comes with alot of shame and regret for sinning back then it was really bad.

its more like very intense fear with a bit of depression and sadness.

thanks alot for the support guys lots of love really.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Python~

I come from the same place tbh. I think about how meaningless everything is, how inconcievably tiny our impact on our universe is, and that one day, that universe will cease to exist

No wonder religion such a good option to several billion people. It helps combat the feeling of being more than we are in the grand scheme of things. Honestly, the only thing I can hope for is that there is an afterlife, and if it ran by a diety, then they have mercy on those who didn't believe in their existence

Although this is extremely unlikely, just keep it in the back of your mind and think about it every once and a while. Helps me out when I begin having an existential crisis

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

I'll make this short.
    Want to avoid an ex-friend

100% of my friends always almost hang out with her.
    How can I live through 1-5 years with this situation.
    (No, I can't make anymore friends in my class, because all of the class are my friends and she hangs out with most of them)
    It really fucking hurts, please give me some advice.

Edit:
    This is going to effect my summer, because 99% I won't be invited to anything, cause of her. So I'm doing summer alone for the 18th time in my life.

19. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Tbh being alone isn't bad at all. Get used to it.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Python~

Just because you're socially anxious and have very little if any friends doesn't mean everyone else is the same way.

Just saying.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1