Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

No offense, but I don't think it's reliable to have you helping others with problems when your status is literally about contemplating suicide because people don't talk to you

Idk, if I had a therapist, I would want them to be clear headed and of stable mind, not someone who themself needs a therapist.

Take care of yourself, then offer help

Food for thought, but we appreciate the gesture (y)

• Optimistic x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

What's the point in living when you're banned from SGM? :(

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  3. .shirt

.shirt VIP

How long are you banned for ?

• Confusing Confusing x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Effectively about 4 months.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Literally same dude

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

If you really love and care for him, and he does for you aswell, then theres literally no problem. Domt be afraid to lose him just cause him and your mom arent gonna be together anymore. Look, I know I was probably lucky, but my parents divorced when I was 4 and unlike most people I actually remember it all. And really, it never affected my relationship with my dad, so much so that since I was 13 I started to live with him up until college. Of course, it probably sucks and it might not be easy at first, but idt you should worry about him not being there for you.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Can we keep the negative votes like 'dumb' and random dislikes out of this thread? It's awful to see people come here and spill their heart out only to be effectively called dumb through the click of a button and would only make things worse for some people here. Fair enough, you may feel their problems are minor etc. Or you may disagree with someone's advice to another user but as long as everyone's being polite and cooperative and trying to help each other this shouldn't be a thread to give people negativity or bring them down - it should be a thread to spread positive vibes to those who need them and bring people up. Rating someone who's seriously asking for help's post dumb is akin to saying their problems are stupid or insignificant and is the same as replying to them saying they or their post is dumb, except it's somehow considered acceptable.

Please, positive vibes only people. Not that I have any power or control to stop anyone, I just think it's a reasonable thing to do out of respect for the purpose of this thread. Also reminder for anyone who cares, I'm always happy to chat if anyone wants to inbox me.

• Dumb x 5
    • Agree x 4
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  8. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I rated your post dumb because you came into a serious thread meant for people to ask help about serious problems in their life and basically said that there isn't any point in living because you're banned. I'm sorry but people have serious problems and seriously consider suicide. If you're going to call people out on dumb ratings in a serious thread then I'm going to call you out on not taking a serious thread seriously.
    This post isn't asking for help, you're just saying that being banned sucks. My opinion is that this is a dumb place to complain about a ban, so I rated your post dumb.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

So you're assuming my post isn't serious and taking it lightly? Very nice of you. Not a dangerous mindset at all.

That aside, that wasn't what my post was talking about. I wasn't referring to my post getting rated dumb, look at the post above the one you just replied to. My post was talking about the thread in general and I wasn't even considering my own post as an example but you're welcome to presume that's what I was talking about by missing the context and meaning of everything I just said.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  10. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I'll give you that, I assumed you were talking about your own post considering I wasn't the only one rating it dumb.

While yes it is a dangerous mindset to not take a post about suicide seriously, I know that playing on SGM isn't the only good thing in your life, and the fact that the post isn't even asking for help, just saying that you might as well die because you're banned. I wouldn't care if you had posted this in the off topic discussion thread, but this is a thread for serious talks, and your post obviously isn't serious.

Thats all I have to say, I'm not going to continue arguing here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Fair enough, that's a good and thought out response and I respect that. I'm glad you see the major point though, I think this was just a misunderstanding. I don't really care about my own post, it's just disconcerting to see people who do come here with problems seeking help, or people who are providing help, getting told they're dumb.

12. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

unban my nigga spud
    ty

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  13. Adrian Shephard

For cool boydЯ чувствую себя суицидальным, когда спад был запрещен на сервере и форуме, он был действительно хорошим другом, мне очень нравится играть с ним, теперь он ушел, что я должен делать
    For not cool boys
    I am feeling suicidal from when spud got banned from server and forum he was a really good friend i really enjoy playing with him now he is gone wat should i do :(
    U guys find another adrian
    Bye

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Add him on steam and play other games with him. He’s not gone forever he will come back eventually but in the meantime you can do what I suggested.

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

If you become suicidal because your friend got banned on a video game then I'm pretty disappointed that you care this much.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. Adrian Shephard

3 months :((((((((((((

17. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

People have different ways of responding to different scenarios, if Adrian responds to Spud being banned one way then that's his way of responding to Spud being banned. No need to be disappointed in him due to his feelings my dude

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Don’t worry, it’s not the end of the world. Just try doing what I mentioned and tell him how you feel about it. I’m sure he cares about you as well. There is always that option. I hate seeing friends separating. I’ve had those experiences been there done that lol. And time does fly by. I got my braces on in April of 2016 and I STILL have them on. It actually went by pretty fast. Long story short, just add him and say “Hey, I really miss you I was wondering if you wanted to play a different game with me?” I’m sure he would be willing to do that. You’ll be alright and I advise you to stay strong.

19. Adrian Shephard

Actually im pretty sure ill be perma before it xd

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Anyway, back to the topic, I’d like to be added to the list and well my thoughts going nuts I can’t even explain much of it but I’ve just felt so sad nowadays, I just focused on this one thought for so long it hurts if I let it go. Thank you to my friends who always cheer me up and push me to smile and who also help me through this..

• Agree Agree x 1