Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Witchking

Witchking VIP

Be prepared to read the shittiest excuse ever to be depressed and grammar doesn't exist here either.
    This is the second time that Im having suicidal thoughts because once again I have made the same mistake again. I thought that I could trust somebody. I only came here because the only person that i trusted all of these thoughts betrayed me. But don't worry about me killing myself Im too big of a pussy to do it anyways. People always tell me how I always look like I have no emotions but how can I show any emotions ever in public if ppl are these snakes who will use your emotions against you. I used to be this antisocial cunt who hated everyone else for my own mistakes. I changed I started understanding that these problems were my fault. My health issues were my own fault. I dont have any physical health issues anymore and it helped with my mental health a bit too I wasnt that antisocial anymore. But my lack of social skills still lives on and that is the reason why I live almost in an isolation from ppl. I dont ever go out with ppl. My routine is school, training, home, everyday. I feel like the reason why Im so shit rn is because of that isolation but i cant help it. I want that human company but I lack social skills to actually interact with them. Like I have friends but they are way worse off than me and all i can do is help them but helping them doesnt help me. It only makes it worse. I dont know what to do and Im sure that this didnt make anysense. It was all over the place. Regards, a cunt

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

Toest is always here as well for anyone that ever needs anything. I have been through a lot so I know how life can be. Add me if you wanna talk (and to the list?)

• Friendly Friendly x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Lotta money related problems rn, kinda drowning in music to relieve the stress. No emotional stuff tho, never hit by that shit. Anyone just wanna chill and play some games or smth? havent played a game on steam in literally months

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Hmu whenever I'm not busy boi. Let's play Deceit or PUBG or some shit. Ily fam :love:

5. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Im not playing PUBG fuck that shit lol
    Lets play some roblox or SMC my doggie <3

6. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

im tryna play some smc

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Well I’m back here again and well for me right now there’s a friend who seems to be ignoring me. If there was a problem they said to talk to them about so no one else has to be involved. That’s pretty damn hard because of what I said earlier. I worry so much about this person to the point I can’t think straight and I feel like breaking down again because this goes on a lot between us and whenever I try to talk to someone else about it. The friend gets pissed off because I told someone else, but what am I supposed to do if I can’t tell you directly?? I try to give some time for the person but it always feels like I’m just going to face the whole thing all over again in a couple weeks... To me it’s just something I wish I could talk about with them and want them to be honest if they want to talk to me or not.

8. Python~

Continue to try off and on for the next couple days. Don't be too forceful. Give them space. If eventually they talk, good. If there was nothing actually wrong with them and they were just ignoring you, that would send red flags
    If this continues to happen every couple weeks, I would talk to them about how you feel about it and see how they take it.
    Hopefully they understand and will try to be better, but obviously they can't change how they react to difficult situations (this is considering they're actually going through some kind of trouble, not just ignoring you for the sake of it)
    Lastly, if you're breaking down because this person continuously ignores you, leave. Obviously it's not good what they're going through, but if how they're doing is affecting your well-being and you can't help then it's time to say goodbye

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  9. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hey man, if you ever want to talk to me, I’m one message away on steam. I have friends that ignore me too and I talk to people about it. But your always more than welcome to contact me if you need to talk. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

I didn't think I'd be posting here since I usually feel good about talking to a specific person when I feel like this, but I don't know who to turn to this time.

For a little over a month now I've been in something of a moral dilemma in which there was really no way to end it without hurting a friend. I don't really want to publicly get into the details, but I could really use someone to talk to about it.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  11. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hit me up, Awoona :love:

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I know there's been some talk behind my back, making my "reputation" look bad, but I'm always willing to listen. Hope all gets resolved in the end, Luna. Do what makes you feel best.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Luna I’d love to listen to what you have to say too. You know I’m just a snap away

14. ptownslayer21

ptownslayer21 i'm better than ryan VIP

Well for starters i am a pretty damn good listener. Ive always been one to be ignored. That is something i made sure no one else would feel is the pain i have felt when reaching out and no one listening.

Moving on...
    My dad and i just had a talk. He is leaving my mom. I shouldnt be surprised bc my mom treated me my dad and sister pretty badly. But shes my mom and i still love her. My dad (step dad but he raised me so he earned dad) is unhappy and was honest with me about it. It really upsets me though and still does. He has been with my mom since i was 5 and i cant afford to lose a second dad although he promised hed never leave me. Everything is just a mess and idk how to feel about it. I shouldnt be upset yet i still am. I know im repeating myself but i am so lost. They were my anchors and now theyre splitting up. I just hurt. And lately i have been so numb. My parents do not know this and never really noticed that i was depressed... still am. That i have contemplated ending my own life. That some days i still do. That i just wanted them to look and see me hurting. But i know im not worth their attention. And the only real worth i have is here and on the softball field. Going back... the worst part is that i like to fix things and theres no way to fix the lack of love between two people no matter how much you love them. I guess im just looking for someone who can help me see the brighter side of all of this.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  15. My parents divorced when I was 4 and even though I remember little of it the consequences have been haunting me for the rest of my life (lacking a proper father figure since I only had my stepfather, who don't get me wrong tried his best but wasn't enough, my moms economic struggles for the first 5 years after the breakup and countless other things) I can't imagine how it's like when you're fully grown, but all I can say is try to keep in contact with both, maybe alternate by staying a certain amount of weeks with your dad and then mom, I'm not sure I can help you much but I'm certain there's people here who've gone through the same as you.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  16. Flan

Flan Banned VIP

Lol that's something we have in common

17. Python~

Why do you believe you're not worth their attention? You say they were your anchors, and that your step-dad has earned the title of dad. As well, he was honest with you. Try being honest with him?

Also, you're 18 now, so you have a couple options. One is to move out on your own. The other two are to pick a parent and live with them (if your dad will let you go with him, I don't know, but it's worth a shot)

If anything, just be grateful you had parents who were together until you were basically an adult. I, and many others, don't get to experience that (not to say it doesn't suck, just for perspective)

Feel free to add me on steam if you wanna talk

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Well lately I’ve been dwelling about the past and keep having those thoughts where I wish I could’ve done this differently or to enjoy the past moments that I’ve had. What I mean is that I miss the videos, music, games that I’ve had before and I wish I can go back. If anyone is willing to talk to me more about this I can try my very best to be as specific as possible.
    Oh, and you can add me on the list too. I’ll try to help those that wanna talk about things relating to them. :)

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

live in the moment and stop worrying about the past
    otherwise its just a repeated cycle

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. .shirt