Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Well, I feel that I’ve been feeling even worse these past couple months and idk what to do anymore. I get jealous when my friends are on ttt and I’m not and that’s what makes me upset. School is getting worse and Im spending more time by myself than with anyone else. I just want to end my life and get put out of my misery.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Please for the love of god listen to the advice all of us gave you and stop bloody ignoring it. Yeah we may seem like assholes but it doesn't help when you're constantly posting your problems but you never take our advice.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Sometimes your own advice is the best advice.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Sorry if this is too real or too harsh, ever since you have joined these forums you have contemplated killing yourself. This is over the span of several months. You made a farewell saying you were leaving the community but yet you are still here. If you truly want to do it, you wouldn't tell us if we are the asshole and fuck faces that you call us, you would've done it. Your own advice is something I would follow for yourself. Another thing could be counseling as there are many professionals there to help you that want to. We all want to help but when you flat out ignore what we say it's kinda hard to do so.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

Some did

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Nigga hasnt half this fucking thread tried to help you, a response to your post today is helping you, quit your fucking self pity act and maybe you'll feel better about yourself holy shit.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. DarkMage

DarkMage VIP

Sorry I'll be sure to dedicate more time to you.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

There were more but unfortunately there is a 10000 character limit.

Honestly this is exactly what we're talking about. You say that nobody helps you, but we try. So many people here have tried, but you either ignore or argue with our advice for what I can only assume is because you don't like our advice. And for those of us who don't try anymore, maybe it has something to do with the fact that in addition to ignoring our advice, you've said some pretty hurtful things.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You took the words right out of my fingers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Fucking preach.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Your first post in this thread. 2 weeks after creating an account on the forums. It's been a pain-staking 5 months of trying to give you advice in vain because you never listen to it. You'd rather get upset, call people names, then cry and report when people call you those names back. You don't even attempt to better yourself. And if you are, then it's hardly a dent in your character. You haven't changed since this first post. 5 months can be time to grow and mature so much and all you've turned it into is negativity. You expect us to mold around your feelings and expectations, and just in case it hasn't broke through that dense skull of yours, that won't happen.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Python~

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  13. Python~

That's 31 posts, not including your own or the ones today. You have over 2 full pages on this thread alone dedicated to giving you advice and you come up with this bullshit that nobody helps you and treats you like shit
    Stop making excuses, better yourself, or leave.

(also sorry for the notification spam bois)

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
  14. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Then do it but jesus christ stop bitching like a 5 year old girl
    From everything youve ever said youre suffering the typical 1st world teenager problems. Youre like 16, nobody but you has the fault that youre not mature enough to see how fucking privileged you are in life.
    And even tho I know jack shit about you just from seeing that you have a computer, internet connection and the time and lack of responsibility to play a game so regularly shows that youre lucky. So whatever problem you have its your problem not anybody else´s and you have to stop bitching and grow some balls.

Ik im toxic idk im not playing the snowflake anymore ive tried to legitimately help this kid for over a year and I give up.
    Much love, Kyle <3

• Agree x 10
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  15. Elvis

You really arent wrong. Glad someone said it

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

And you know what the best part is? Youre completely ungrateful to all the amazing people who have tried to help you so much. Even I did for a long time even after you tried to get me demoted by slandering me and telling all the admins I insulted and abused you (thanks for all the lies btw, had a fun time clearing that up). Just do us all a favor and leave this community for once. After all thats what you should want if everybody here has been so mean to you. And yeah rn im being mean for real, because you deserve it.

Youre not a child, youre basically my age, so stop acting like one and deal with the fact that life is not sunshine and lolipops.

• Winner Winner x 13
  17. Elvis

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Listen to it.

• Creative Creative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. lil f

lil f That's how the toast crumbles Banned Gold VIP

Nothing terrifies me more than asking for help, I'm glad you're all able to help each other.

• Informative x 6
    • Disagree x 2
    • Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  20. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Well you know there will be always someone to help you

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3