Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

That's a really vague and blank statement. The aim of this thread is to help but without details, there's not much help possible.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Honestly, I've always felt outcasted and a bother to a lot of people ever since I was a kid. Growing up felt like a challenge since I never knew how to really interact with others when I was younger and my interests aren't the same as them. With that I was out of touch and loathed for trying to fit in. Though many people thought I was annoying which didn't help with my low self esteem. I always think negatively about myself and some nights I think to myself but since I didn't have many friends to talk to, I tend to overthink, stress myself out and break down. Since being out of highschool a lot of these thoughts are a lot more prominent because I have the sense of loneliness again. I've only told a couple recently but mostly kept this to myself. Nowadays I try to talk to a lot more people to keep these feelings from coming back but sometimes I get doubts that some people don't even want to talk to me or their just being nice. I don't know. Sorry if this became a tangent.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. CrownedWings

There are a lot of thoughts and emotions rushing through my head right now so I typed whatever was going in it.

4. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

come hop in ts more, we're always up for a chat here!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  5. CrownedWings

Thank you I appreciate it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Snapchat is just a pic away. Im here to help out dude.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  7. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

You are more than welcome to add me on steam if you ever need anything or u want to talk about something. Although I do the same thing to other people too but I may be able to try my best to help you. I wish u luck man!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. CrownedWings

Thanks and I believe I did add you, I'll be glad to talk to you if you ever need anything as well!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. CrownedWings

Also thanks Destiny it means a lot from all of you. There's just some days I'm just not feeling great and when I think about it, I just lose myself to my thoughts. Sometimes I do end up feeling ignored which just doesn't help. But again thank you for being here to help.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. ThatAintFalco

I don't think that I got any notifications on my profile. But like I said, I don't mind if u send me a request.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. ThatAintFalco

Ok so I'm here once again. I cannot handle anyone in my family and I just wanna run away and not see them for a while. My parents are divorced and my siblings are annoying af all the damn time and I can't handle it. Also school is extremely frustrating because of the people, work, long hours, and bullshit I have to deal with. I am done with that and I quit. I want to drop out and I am old enough to in New York cuz the legal age is 16 to drop out. I honestly do not care at this point and I am done with everyone having to deal with them. I'd be best by myself with the stuff I love to do. Sorry but that's how it is and I just wanted to share it cuz I always message people on steam and they never even have the time to respond so, here I am now. I'm done with all the stress put upon me and I just needed to let it out to you guys. And stuff with online people trying to talk to them and play games with them is not going so well so rip.
    -Falco

P.S. Ty for everyone that actually took the time to read this long paragraph. I know it's a lot and I apologize. Feel free to leave comments or advice below. Also I am not begging for attention so people that are blaming me for that, you're wrong.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

You shouldn't, even if you can. It may feel like you do not care at the moment, but in the future you will most likely really regret it if you do - also, no matter how much you dislike school, when you finish and have so much free time it may sound like fun for now but you'll soon find you either have to get a job to keep yourself occupied or end up doing nothing and getting nowhere, and if you're around 16 years old neither of those are really great options. Is there anyone you can talk to about your personal issues with, like issues from home, such as a school counsellor or teacher that you're close to? Sometimes it really helps to just get your feelings out there and, while this forum is certainly a platform you may feel comfortable to do so on and threads like this are a great start and place for advice, it's limited compared to how much help you can get from someone professionally trained and talking to you personally face-to-face. Even if you're not sure what they can do, just having someone you can rant and moan to can be a great relief sometimes. If you'd like to outline your problems at home or go into further detail I'm happy to listen, I don't know the extent of your situation and what you mean by your siblings being annoying af so I can't tell how bad it is for you but if things which others consider minor issues seem to irritate you more than they would other people it might be worth seeing someone such as a counsellor or therapist for even more so they can help you talk it over and relieve your stress/anxiety. I really hope you're able to figure it all out, and I'm here if you wanna chat more. Take care and please think carefully before making any big decisions such as dropping out of school, things that may seem like a good idea but you really should discuss and hear other opinions about.

All the best,
    Spud.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

I'm gonna assume you're not just looking for comfort and circlejerk here, and are serious about dropping school. Technically, you can drop out of high school at 16, but if your parents don't approve your life will be tough. Fortunately at 16, DOL doesn't restrict your work hours at 20, but a lot of workplaces require you to be 18. Also your work hours are limited to 48, between 6 a.m and 12 a.m. In addition, you'll need an employment certificate signed by your parents and notarized before you are eligible. As far as living goes, you don't have an option besides rooming with someone. Even if you manage to afford it, you don't have credit history and still a minor so you'll need your parents to act a guarantor on your lease. I'm assuming you already have a driver's license, but insurance for cars usually costs around $100/ month minimum. Calculating those, you'd probably be able to live paycheck to paycheck if your room partner is very very generous and your parents give you consent. Your only way to actually live is to have your parents financially support you for living, and even still you'd be living very close to paycheck to paycheck. Considering how you feel about high school, I don't think you'd be able to handle this, so your only viable options are to stay in school or ask very very nicely to your parents to let you drop out but still have financial support for at least you turn 18 and have credit history. Now I haven't taken into account how much you can actually work out of your maximum 48 hours, but that's for you to pick. If I had to pick for you, working 48 hours as a minor is much much harder than high school.

TL/DR: stay in school.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Ive been reading your posts on this thread for the past months and I honestly wanna give you serious advice. The sad thing is looking at your past reactions, anything that doesnt imply youre a poor victim is hate against you. Either way since I have nothin better to do imma get serious.

Every time you come on here all you say is how bad your life is, how much you hate it and your family and how you just wanna give up. A lot of the times it seems like you do this in order to get attention and sympathy from people who dont know better, but in the hypothetical case in which you do actually feel all these things and require help, ive got a very simple solution for you Falco.

Man Up.

Now, before you start saying that I am an insensitive cunt and that I should be banned, just honestly think about it. What is complaining to a crowd of people on the internet gonna possibly fix in your life? What magical advice can somebody give you thatll shift your life to the better? Do you expect other people to deal with your problems for you? Because trust me pal, that aint happening. What, do you think youre the only one going through struggle? You cant label yourself a "victim" because we would all be victims. Life is not sunshine and lollipops and you should know that at your age. Youre definitely mature enough to see that life aint getting better unless you step up and deal with it yourself, because if you dont 99% of the times nobody will for you either. You are always saying how everybody here hates you and everybody is mean and a bully, but I and many others have seen first hand how you bring negativity and instigate trouble where there wasnt any in the first place, and then try to switch the tables and play the victim. Well I honestly dont comprehend what you want to achieve by doing all this? Arent you 16-17? Youre a fucking man! Are you just gonna drop everything when it gets hard? Your family who fucking raised you and gave you everything you have and are, your education and your relationships? And guess what, youre lucky anybody is worrying about your conflicts, because as I said, not only does everybody have their own problems but most are waaay more critical than your situation, which you repeatedly present as "I hate my life and everything in it."

Well theres only two realistic options to fix that if its really your case: You either disconnect from society and live on the streets since without your education and coupled with your lack of motivation to exist as you describe it, it will probably be hard to find a job and you might end up resorting to suicide as the only "escape" you have; Or you own up to your shit, you sort your problems out, you tank through them and realize that even thought you might get people to help you along the way, you are the only one who can save yourself from total decline. Realize you must be committing mistakes like every human being on this fucking planet and work on them, you will probably see improvement.

Im expecting this post to get a lot of backlash (if theres enough people willing to read this shit) but no matter how you put it the reality is theres no easy way out. You either deal with it or you give up. Anything past that is your decision.

TL;DR Stop living in Wonderland, nobody other than yourself can help you. Man up and face life as it is cause reality aint pretty unless you eradicate the problems in it and find the beauty.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

(I don't agree with all of what Kyül said, but some of his points were good.)

Falco, you're getting free education. Why are you so willing to give up something that has been handed to you for free? I guarantee if you were paying for high school you wouldn't have the same attitude. Sure school is hard and stressful, and some of the shit they teach you is useless unless you go into specific jobs(cough maths cough). But in reality, school is really necessary for success. Of course you can get lucky like my dad and go into a high level job with no college experience, but that isn't going to happen to everyone. Just know that once you finish the hell that is high school and college, you can go get a job and make fucking bank. I'm gonna go 58k in debt from med school alone, and will probably pay off 10x that in my first year as a doctor. So don't waste this opportunity you've been given for free education, because without it you'll end up like @Destiny Blade (jk ily scotty). But in reality education is really important and to give up on it is to doom yourself to a life of misery. Would you rather suffer for the first 25 years of your life and go have a hell of a time for the rest of it, or drop out and have fun now, but suffer later? The choice is yours.

That's my two cents, good luck with life.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  16. 4sea

4sea VIP

Ok, I have dreaded responding here for quite a while as I don't want to seem or sound insensitive.
    However I do want to note down a few things that simply kept gnawing away at me. I will try to keep this as short as possible, eventhough I want to clearly substantiate my arguments.

Let's start with a general warning that I do think applies to this thread. Since I have studied psychology and coaching I have had actual conversations with suicidal people and that isn't easy. It takes quite the toll on both parties, so if you feel that someone is truely on the edge, please support them into talking to an actual professional. (please google their local suicide hotline or direct them to a psychologist) The reason I am saying this is not just because even the best ment advice can trigger something negative due to a miscommunication (and honestly, this happens faster than you would think), it is also because it is very easy to get lost in somebody else's emotions and despair. It's easy to be worried about them and feel responsable once you are talking to them.

Then the part I have dreaded the most. I know and understand that it is useful to vent your feelings, you need a place where you feel at home, where you feel support and where people are there for you. If that is what you use this thread for, I can only tell you that you are on the right path and I will support you.
    On the other hand though, life is not easy. Especially as a teenager, with what you feel like everybody judging you, school which has an enormous amount of peer pressure and cellphones that can record your every desperate moment. However that is how it has always been, and that is what most people have gone through (well besides the cellphones, they're pretty new). The most things are simply things that a lot of people will go through, alienation, bad weeks, less contact with loved ones and friends, changing personal opinions, sudden and severe fights with friends, opinions that none of your friends seem to share....
    For those things, feel free to vent, and if you can't do that with the ones you love or trust you could try and go to a school counselor or hire somebody to listen to you. However those things are normal. I think every teenager will feel the world crumbling around them once or twice, it's just something that comes with that age, with that amount of soul searching and becoming an adult. The only true advice I could give for that is to toughen through it. Don't give up to the negativity and just go through it. Give yourself another day to recollect your thoughts and think about what you could say or do to improve your situation.

We all have bad days, and I think most highschoolers will probably have more bad than good days, so toughen through it. It's not the end of the world. It builds character if you just go through it. You're now at an age where you will finally find out that life isn't always fair, it's now that you learn how do deal with the unfairness of life! By simply complaining about it all you will not learn to go through hardship yourself, you will only learn that there'll be always someone to take pitty on you and support you emotionally, which will not help you further in life. So eventhough this might sound harsh, do believe I say this out of the bests of intentions!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

Alright, 1st get professional help, a gaming forums won't be able to help you as much as real professionals, 2nd siblings and family can be annoying, unless they are abusing you in some way it could be a lot worse and learn to deal with it, they are the people in this world that will love you the most and even though you may not like them or agree with them, they probably do a ton for you or siblings will do a ton in the future, my dad emotionally abused me constantly and my brother used to beat the shit out of me, I am alright now, I have one of the best relationships with my brother and I love him, when I was your age I hated him and wished I never saw him again. My relationship with my dad is also better after hating him for a while too, although he delivered it wrong at the time he taught me so many things that helped me now. Don't even consider dropping out, unless you are a genius, have an insane talent, or win the lotto, you will be working so much just to have food, shelter, and water that you won't have time to do anything you love again, stay in school, go to college, it's best in the end. Get used to working, that won't change. Also start practicing what you preach, this is Slap and you have told me multiple times in the past to go kys after I said something or killed you, after you have asked people to stop calling you names and telling you to kys on here. School is what you make it, join a club, play sports, make some friends, unless your some really fuckin weird kid that does weird shit you can make friends. Alright?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. ThatAintFalco

I know how you feel. I feel the exact same way as you. I hate school, I feel like I’m being used, and most people ignore me. Just trust me when I say this; Some people do and always will care about you and what u do. Depression is hard to deal with and I’ve wanted to end everything and just be alone in my room doing what I love doing. I’ve even thought about suicide but I’ll never do it because I understand the pure value of life and what it brings to the table. You don’t seem bad at all tbh and I’m more than happy to talk with u if u ever want to. I too vent to other people and that’s totally okay. Just keep this in mind however that this is the internet and many people are not trustworthy and it’s naturally better to vent to people irl or some therapists. But you’ll be all right in the end. I hope things get better for you. Take it easy man.
    -Falco

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. ThatAintFalco

Hmmm. Well, think about the most trusted people in your life that will actually listen to you. Heck, your more than welcome to message people on steam and talk about it. I’m sure they’ll listen. I even do it too cuz usually when I’m bored and need to talk to someone, I send a quick message and (sometimes, but not always) they respond back. I’ve felt myself that I’ve driven people away cuz of what I say. But really, in the long run, you might wanna tell your parents what’s going on with your depression and I’m sure they’ll give u some little tidbits and advice. And, as I mentioned above in my previous post, therapists can work too. There’s gotta be someone that will know what u are saying.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Nebula

Nebula Space Freak Banned Elite

Yea, ill see what I wanna do and what I can do to help myself, because I do want to.

• Like Like x 1