Sticky Serious talks.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

My parents always thought I was a failing student cause I never did homework. What they didnt know is I did it all at school and took my free time to do free stuff ;). Show them that youre actually doing what youre sent, and that its not a threat to your academic progress. And try to convince them that your out of school time is for you and not for homeowork, in a very chill way.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Mainly posting here because I think it will give me good luck.

It has been like 14 days of school now. At lunch, I currently talk to people, but during the 20 minute recess, I plop my back against a wall and do nothing. I often feel very sad and ask myself why we moved from my old friends here. Anyways, so far it's been a total of like 4 1/2 hours of sitting against a hot wall in 120 degrees contiplating life.

3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Boom I feel the exact same way as you. Nobody ever talks to me in school and I'm like "Why can't I be homeschooled or online schooled?" I hate public school so much and I don't wanna go any more to it. If u do feel that way, you can always talk to your parents or counselors about this and u may get those options if u want.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

I dont want online school as it would probably ruin a social life. But i agree. I hate these 20 minutes of my life. Every day, most people love recess. But I dread it.

5. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

Why are your parents trying to restrict you with that? Also, how can they stop you from doing it in your free time at school?

6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Punishments at home.... last time that happened it wasnt pretty.

7. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

But how will they know you did it at school? Also, why are they against you doing it at school and why would they punish you for it? I feel for you, man, that situation must suck. Is it an option to sit down and talk to them about it and how you want to do what's best for your education and future rather than be limited by their view on correct education, and that you don't want to grow up to resent them for the way they treated you?

8. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Oof. Sounds rough. I've never had panic attacks that bad, but when I'm feeling drained emotionally I find it's really helpful to think hard about what's been going on, find out what's causing you to feel that way, and do your best to fix the problem. Last year I felt really stressed because of a way overcrowded schedule, and I was averaging 3-4 hours of sleep a night, and I was just exhausted all the time physically and mentally. I took a hard look at my life, and made changes to reduce that stress, and while they were hard choices (I ended up resigning), it really helped a lot. Didn't fix everything, but it helps.

Tl;dr figure out what's really negative in your life, and try and make it better if possible. Maybe if you can't fix the big things, go for the little ones instead

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ThatAintFalco

Ok so first of all, every time I come on the servers, there are always everyone just being plain annoying and I start to get mad because I cannot handle it honestly. And I'm always ignored in the servers and treated like a piece of trash. I like some ppl in the servers but mostly everyone else acts toxic and just annoying.
    Also, I started school on Wednesday. Already cannot handle it. I don't get along with anyone there and I just wanna drop out of public school. I hate it so much and I break down inside. And people that make fun of me for that, grow a pair and stop teasing people that are feeling down. Just wanted to let u guys know.

10. same, my dude. freshman year. dont like ANYBODY and i dont live in the high schools neighnour hood and didnt go to elemtary schools in the area. so i only know 3 people. my friends that i went there with.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Slap

Slap Dont steal my cheerios VIP

iwant2die

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

The world won't change for you, which gives you two choices: change or stay the same. Both are valid choices, so just go with the one you can pull through with, whatever else may come. Take the path you won't regret.
    Change isn't easy and staying the same through adversity is difficult as well. If you're genuinely nice and or fun(ny), it'll attract positive attention. If people have weighed you and found you wanting, either trust that you're good as you are or open yourself to change.

As for being on the servers .. I dunno, ignore 'em or ask yourself why they annoy you and how you can make them less annoying (ignoring them, etc.)

Give the people a chance and don't box yourself in. There may well be more to your classmates than you're seeing, and while what you're seeing on the surface at school might be off-putting, underneath that might be a person you'd get along with well. I went to high school with a girl that I couldn't stand in class but one night (lived in a dormitory) we ended up talking and fast forward 4 hours we were still talking and having laughs together. Moral of the story, give the people a chance and put yourself out. People pick up on it when you don't want to talk to them. And their attitude to you changes accordingly.

This is for you
    low-key you shouldn't kill yourself, your trashy memes would be a tragic loss

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. I want to fly away.

I wish that I could fly
    Into the sky
    So very high
    Just like a dragonfly
    I'd fly above the trees
    Over the seas in all degrees
    To anywhere I please
    Oh I want to get away
    I want to fly away
    Yeah yeah yeah
    I want to get away
    I want to fly away
    Yeah yeah yeah
    Let's go and see the stars
    The milky way or even mars
    Where it could just be ours
    Let's fade into the sun
    Let your spirit fly
    Where we are one
    Just for a little fun
    Oh oh oh yeah!
    I want to get away
    I want to fly away
    Yeah yeah yeah
    I want to get away
    I want to fly away
    Yeah yeah yeah
    I got to get away
    Feel I got to get away
    Oh oh oh yeah
    I want to get away
    I want to fly away
    Yeah, yeah, yeah (oh yeah)
    I want to get away
    I want to fly away
    Yeah with you yeah yeah
    I got to get away

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

What the point of sharing.ur shiti poem in this thread?

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  15. 4sea

4sea VIP

That's not a shitty poem. That's lenny kravitz.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. StrayHunter

StrayHunter Emerald

tell me a reason not to shoot up a hospital right now
    im bored

• Dumb Dumb x 7
  17. SmokePurrp

SmokePurrp Supporter

niggas know ima ball just like the heat, heat!

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  18. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Not the right place to do this man. If you wanna help these people by all means respond. But if your just gonna rap in here please go do it somewhere else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Spud

Spud Banned VIP

It sounds like you get easily stressed, panicky and anxious. Have you been to a therapist for a session? It might help you tremendously.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. ThatAintFalco

Well I have seen a therapist but it didn't really work out well. I'm going to see another one that'll hopefully help me. I do take meds for my anxiety in the morning but it's not enough.