Serious Roleplay Server?

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Original, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

*Presses F2*

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. "Console: TheAssaultClass has been made a Gun Dealer."
    "TheAssaultClass: "Whatcha Buyin'?"
    [​IMG]
    "TheAssaultClass: He he he, thank ya!"
    Now tell me. Do we really want THIS? ^ +1 Because I do. #DarkRP

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

just like a certain weapon which may or may not have two barrels and is a shotgun
    AHEM Sinz: Gonna be part of something big soon. fkin db get rid of it already
    Anyways, I feel like Deathrun was a failure, so far. It might be too early to tell for sure, but due to the 1 month-ish gap between opening and content update, I feel like most of the potential playerbase got bored and moved on. Doesn't matter if we have more stuff now, since they already marked it as a "semi-dead same-5-fucking-maps-holy-shit-what-the-hell-every-time" server that it was before the update. That's just me though. Would be worth thinking about changing it to another gamemode server BUT having all content already ok at the opening.

4. We also have to remember only specific servers get populated by DarkRP players anyway. You'd need a lot of publication or a FUCK ton of luck to get glanced over by long-time members. However this could be countered by have our current members populate it... like a little kick start. Anyways I agree with your point. It should have a lot of content similar to the more popular servers now. The more content you have seems to determine how well you do. Variety isn't bad either, just don't get too innovative and scare people off, people don't like change all that much.

I still can't stress enough about getting it right the first time. People should come and stay. If they see very little to offer in comparison to OTHER servers... what's the point in investing time or even bothering to come back? Very little.

Oh and we could use some more TTT guns and skins love you all bye.

5. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

Coming from a darkrp server that has a lot of people and can hold max 100, with a decent amount of moderators everything can be control rather easily. It also really depends on the restrictions and !motd that are placed in.

That's just me and my server tho