(Serious) Places To Live

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Paradox, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Now i’m not moving anytime within the next year or two but will be in a while so i’m looking for recommendations for a state, city, area, etc please keep the answers serious, have your answers contain as little bias as possible, as well as when choosing your location to recommend please consider and preferably state the average cost for middle of the road family (Not super Cheap Nor Expensive), as well as please take crime rate into consideration and state it if possible (Ik its a lot of work sowwy) Also yes i’m doing my own research to I just want others views cause they may know some things I don’t! Thanks :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2020
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Also rn im in minnesota but would gladly move to a new state

3. food

food VIP

Some of the fastest growing cities in America are Boise, Columbus, Austin, Charlotte, San Antonio, Boston, Portland, and Denver [that's a random order]. These are good places to raise a family and the crime rate is below the national average in all of them. However, it ultimately depends on what you want from the city you live in and what your occupation is; most of those cities are expensive and the nightlife isn't great.