Approved SeniorPhocks's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SeniorPhocks, Aug 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Phocks
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:17003924
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Randomly claimed I was "Hacking - no recoil" when I have no idea what that even refers to. I am a solid player who never RDM's and am always respectful. I would also like to see some evidence of what constitutes hacking, is it lagging? is it doing well in the rdm mini game headshots only with that winchester gun? I don't know and I would like to continue playing on the server and not wait 28 days for no reason.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I think I would know if my computer was someone "hacking". I have never used anything remotely close to that.​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Tagging @Elvis as he banned you for Hacking 1st

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

I am editing my video as we speak give me a second.

4. for the record, i have like 2k hours on gmod. why would I hack? in a server I have donated to?

5. Elvis

Thats not a question I can answer. Please wait for the video to process and I will post it along with my verdict soon.

6. Elvis

The map before, we played headshot wars and we all had the Winchester. I noticed you had zero recoil for a gun that has a small bit. I wasnt recording, so I turned on my recording and saw you do this. The 1887 has a LOT of recoil, but your first and second shot had none, and your third has barely any. Can you explain this?

7. that gun has very little recoil. which is why i prefer it. And using a gun and slightly moving the mouse down prevents massive recoil. so you dont have any detection for me having software, you are guessing that by my shooting three times i must be hacking? I plead innocent based on obviously not hacking and using a gun to miss a guy twice and still get killed 3 seconds after the clip ends by an innocent. Is there some way to change this to, say, a slay since you are suspicious? since that is so obviously not hacking?

8. Elvis

I banned you for no recoil, you missing the guy twice has nothing to do with this nor does you dying.

I see very obvious no recoil here. Watch the video in slow motion, and youll see you have zero movement, up or down, on the first 2 shots and barely any on the third. Im going to be denying this appeal.

Appeal: Denied

EDIT: Just to show you how recoil control would look, this is me trying my hardest to keep the crosshair at *exactly* the same spot for each shot. My crosshair goes up down left and right. Your crosshair didnt move at all the first 2 shots.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  9. Elvis

After further discussion with phocks I have decided to be lenient and unban.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hey @SeniorPhocks. Just following up here after talking with Elvis and some others about the situation.

Let me start this off by saying I'm not an expert about hacking. I've never personally done it or had any experience with it, so it's hard for me to tell what's what in a lot of these awkward or borderline situations. While the clip Elvis gave as evidence does show some interesting moments, I personally don't believe it's enough to warrant a hacking ban. The ban has already been lifted by Elvis, and it will also be voided due to the lack of concrete evidence. I'll be talking with Elvis in detail about the circumstances surrounding this to help us understand and improve for the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.