Selected as Detective

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Mr. 7-Minute Wonder, Jun 7, 2017.

?

Should first time players have to go and enable being slected as a detective?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

I feel the option in the F1 menu should be selected so anyone joining for the first time has to physically enable being selected as a detective as there are so many new people that should learn how to play before being selected as such a position.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

No, then people will think you can't get it and won't learn. Its like pushing a newborn bird out of a tree, its gotta learn how to fly.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

As much as I like this idea. I also feel it's not fair to new players to be denied a role until someone tells them how to enable it. Bad detectives are frustrating but everyone has to start somewhere

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

being a detective is one of the most fun roles in the game. In my opinion it's better than traitor, but that's just my opinion. To remove that from new players takes away a large portion of the game. Could you imagine if we did this for any other role? What if we made it so you can't play traitor until you hit f1 (which the game doesn't tell you) and enable it? That would suck. I know i would just be like "fuck this" and decide to go play darkrp instead.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

[​IMG]
    Monsters

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. Mr. 7-Minute Wonder

Mr. 7-Minute Wonder Regular Member

I appreciate the input, everyone. It's enjoyable to have discussions and learn other trains of though.