See you later space cowboy

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Lady Cloudia, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

I've taken time to think about this but I've made my choice to leave this great community behind for now.

I've experienced great emotional pain recently and I think it's time for me to exit.

This community will always have a place in my heart for filling me with happiness and joy in life.

I've met great people in this community and I thank them for their friendship and helping me get through tough times.

I hold no grudges against anybody and I'm sorry for any unnecessary harm I've caused to anybody over the years.

I wish you all the best of luck.

• Friendly Friendly x 12
  2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Farewell and I wish your emotional pain heals soon, many hours of joy I've had with you.
    please return some day

3. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

but we only played one game of dbd ;-;

4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Damn dude I will actually miss you. I never played with you ingame but you were one of the best people to talk to in shoutbox.

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

NO! Someone I actually liked :(

Bye man, hope you come back around someday.

6. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Damn bro. Thanks for making DR fun all those times you hopped on. Im gonna miss you bud! I hope to see you sometime soon

7. j3kawesome

j3kawesome "mestimate" - Indy226 Administrator VIP Silver

Im gonna miss you bro you were always fun to play with on ttt

8. [MZK]Lightning

[MZK]Lightning I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!! VIP Silver

Hey @CloudyMcFrost , I didn't have much if any interaction with you, but from what I can surmise by reading the responses to this thread is that you are a pretty okay guy.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors, and hope that you don't hesitate to come back to SGM if you feel like it.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1