Second ban for ghosting (apparently counts)

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by FurryKats, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

Alright

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Let me start off by stating that if I were a moderator, I would be offended by the fact that you under mind their capabilities. The moderators of the server have been given the capability to lock reports because they are trusted to deal with reports appropriately; which these moderators have done. I feel like if you get an admin's decision and it's not the answer you want, you'll say that you want it to be a lead admin's decision and so on. What you should have done, instead of making another forum post, is message the admins via private message. This would show that you have some understanding of respecting the staff member.

My best bet as what happened was that before you were banned the second time, the admin that banned you took a look at your adminstats. Upon reading your stats, they would see that you have had a ghosting ban placed on you and figures that you have 1. A habit of ghosting and 2. An understanding of the definition of ghosting.

Like I said before, these moderators have been given the responsibility to lock topics once they have made a decision and the way you are going about your appeal is completely wrong.

I also want to point out that using foul language will not help your case.

3. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

your topic was locked because the ban appeal was denied by THE MOD who banned you.

Topic Locked.
    Ban appeal DENIED

4. FurryKats

FurryKats VIP

KillaMarshal READ FFS!

KILLAMARSHAL, Like I said on my POST
    The final decision is to be made by ADMINS ONLY!
    FFS, learn to read man!

I'm not allowing you to revoke me twice in a row if you don't READ THE FUCKING POST!
    There is a second post with more DETAIL that the first!

GO AND READ IT BEFORE YOU REVOKE ME AGAIN!
    Next time I'll report you for abusing MOS power.

5. Scooter

Scooter Scooter#5335 VIP

Re: KillaMarshal READ FFS!

locking post, user has been banned for 6 hours for spamming in ban appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.