Approved ScttyDsntKnw85's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ScttyDsntKnw85, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    ScttyDstKnw
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:25862196
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know what I did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I left in between rounds so I could lie down to rest because I have a back injury right now. As far as I remember I was a T the previous round and we were in between rounds. So maybe someone reported me on accident but I don't remember because of the pain meds I am on.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello - I have seen this but will not be able to provide evidence until later this afternoon (about 8 hours from now). Please be patient.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Ok thanks for being patient. Here is the report I slayed you for:
    http://imgur.com/a/EQy9o (as I am posting this, imgur is not operating very fast so if you click on the link and it doesn't load right away, just give it a bit.)

You reported this player, and I deemed it invalid and slayed you for damaging them without sufficient proof, and you left while slain.

Edit: Imgur isn't loading any of my screen shots.. I will try to upload it in a bit as I wait for it to work :/

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  5. Chastity4lyfe

[​IMG]

FINALLY got it :p

6. I wasn't even on this map when I logged off, this was the first map I played on yesterday! How long did it take you to deal with this report? I remember being on InnocentMotel when i logged off yesterday. I remember this situation very well tho, I watched Cephalopod jump on top of the Detective(who was AFK) and point down I heard a shot and the Detective died. I fully believed Ceph shot the D. But like I said didn't log off until later because I took my medication around 4 pm my time and then I logged off to rest.

7. Chastity4lyfe

This was from the 25th, so over the weekend, and I dealt with it right when it happened..

8. The 25th? I don't even remember getting a slay for this, I can assure you I would have never intentionally left. The common sense rule should cover me here, though. I witnessed him jumping on a detective, pointing his weapon at the D, hearing a shot, seeing the D die. From my POV I had more than enough justification to KOS and kill him.

9. Chastity4lyfe

The problem with your logic is that he never killed or harmed the detective. As you can see from the logs in the screen shot I provided, he didn't do anything, so your kill was not valid. Either way, i'm fine accepting this appeal and voiding it, if you agree to come serve a slay in place of the ban.

10. Will do!

11. Chastity4lyfe

Please add me on steam so we can figure out a team for you to join West 1.

12. done!

13. Chastity4lyfe

Player served his slay.
    Appeal: Approved
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.