Denied Scrungy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Scrungy, Oct 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scrungy

Scrungy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scrungy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:136819622
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I killed three people and one of them didnt report me. I would say it should be 1 day at most. I dont know how it works but the guy didnt report me and it was only 3. Please take pity on thy mass rdm. I apologeese.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    There really isnt any lol. I think it should be a 1 day ban rather than 3 at least.​

2. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will respond when Im done staffing ouo

3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Hiya Scrungy, so as we know I banned you for Mass RDM x4 earlier today, as there was 2 people who reported you for propkilling them, due to that I decided to look into unreported Damage to see if you propkilled anyone else and came across 4 RDMs - 3 kills and 1 player that you only hurt and later was killed by.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you in total RDMed 4 people and not just 3 as you thought.

While it was not with malicious intent, you do have a bit of history and after talking with some other staff about it, I believe its best for you to serve the ban out, hopefully you learn not to Mass RDM for fun or something alike o.o

I will be denying your appeal today, but if you have any questions or concerns feel free to hit me up over forum or discord dms.
    Have a nice day tho ^~^
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.