Scariest Dream

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Indy226, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

What is the scariest dream you've ever had?

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

So I was in my spare bedroom watching TV ( in the dream ) and my TV was staticing and my dog was whining as I heard evil/dark music playing. I was at the time scared to death of aliens. So I saw the shadow of a grey man alien walking towards the room. My dog was whining louder and louder as the shadow got closer to the door. The figure was about to walk in until I woke up ( from the dream ) breathing heavily and I could hear dark music playing which made terrorized. It was around 4 am and I stayed in that bed frozen not moving, awake for the longest hour ever. At about 5 am I finally got the courage to get up and walk literally 10 ft to my moms bedroom and ask her if I could turn on the TV in my bedroom. I was around the age of 10 when this happened. I can still remember everything vividly. I do believe in the super natural so I did question whether I was abducted by aliens but I doubted it because that was the only time that happened.

Recently about 10 days ago I had probably the scariest dream maybe worse than the one above. I was sleeping in my bedroom ( in the dream ) and I woke up to seeing the mothman ( a cryptid legend u should look up ) in my room. I was looking away, not realizing the mothman to be in the corner of my room. I turn over to see him there and his big glowing red eyes turned to stare me down and I woke up. I am still fucking terrorfied of any cryptids and aliens.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I had a recurring dream when i was a child of a bear that would chase me around on all fours with a yellow shirt that just said "Yikes!" in blue font.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Falling for hours straight but being brought back up into the sky every time I fell asleep.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

I had a reoccurring dream as a child where I would stand at the top of the stairs to the basement and it would be super dark at the bottom, and all of the sudden I would get shoved down and fall into the basement super fast. It was terrifying for me but luckily i always instantly woke up when I reached the bottom. Until one time the dream continued once I got to the bottom which literally scared me shitless when I woke up and it always made me afraid of the basement.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

For some reasons , my supposed to be scary dreams aren't scarring me anymore , cause when weird shit happen my mind will insta-realize that im in a dream and those i turn the the scary dream into a fucking amazing dream

• Like Like x 1
  7. Panda With a Gun

Panda With a Gun CHINA NUMBA ONE Administrator VIP Emerald

I’ve been recently having some chest pains that are sharp. I think a nightmare I had recently sorta played a role, I was being executed by a bunch of archers with like 5 others dudes and it was scary af. When I got hit by like 8 arrows, I FELT it and it hurt like shit and I woke up.

scariest part was seeing people next to me look like Minecraft players with so many arrows in them as they would get shot and then collapse. Shit felt real

8. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

When I was little my biggest fear was thunder/lighting. A lot of my nightmares would have thunder in them, I feel like the scariest nightmare I had was one of those. My mom was taking a picture of me with her Nokia. We were in like a dense part of the park, and it was a cloudy day. She threw away the phone into the bush all of the sudden. I went after the phone, that I had to retrieve by climbing a payphone, for some reason, and out of nowhere thunder struck me. My vision went blurry, I could see the smoke from my body and in my ears it was ringing the sound you hear on your Nokia, when a person doesn't answer your call (I'm totally using that sound in a horror movie if I ever make one)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Adlactor Nell

Adlactor Nell Advertiser Friendly, Right out of the box! VIP

There is this one nightmare that still haunt me to this day, I woke up in the middle of the night to take a leak, after opening my door I felt a eerie sense of coldness but shrugged it off and went to do my business, I felt like I was being watched but I continued, after I was done I opened the door to return back to my bedroom but I was greeted with the upper half of my uncles body running around and moving with grotesque expressions on his face, when he turned to face me I saw a reflection of light of a kitchen knife that he was holding and he sprinted towards me using his arm.
    At this point I woke up from the dream and never went to take a leak at night except if I was about to shit myself and even then I would hold a wrench or something in my hand until I grew of it.

10. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

It's not one nightmare alone, but more a series of semi nightmares that have stuck with me cause it interests me.

A week before the first of my Maths A Level exams, anxious asf and compiled a load of study music, a lot of it from games. I sleep with headphones in to listen to quiet talking yt vids etc. Stress resulting in a lot of lucid, vivid, and very variable dreams, but gradually they were changing, getting more divergent mid dream, and one day they started to get even weirder and darker and the dreams themselves became stressful and weren't waking me up as I would expect if it was a normal nightmare. Surreal shit, falling through oil, seeing aliens lurking around the room, being chased, A LOT of being chased (it's a common feature of the dreams of those who are stressed, but I'd never had so much and so dramatic for what was proportionally not a lot of stress), and then equally some kind of scraping happiness, complete peace, and just mindlessly and weightless floating

After a few days I figured out why..

Rolling over in my sleep hits the play button on my headphones, playing music instead of the relaxing stuff, and my alarms turned off the music so I never knew until one day being woken up by my dad before my first alarm. The atmospheric pieces of the Skyrim, and particularly Portal, music had been warping the dreams this way and that. A switch to earphones without buttons solved the issue, allowing a touch more peaceful sleep before the exam.

• Like Like x 1
  11. LBPotatoes

LBPotatoes That’s so crunchy VIP

I always have the exact same dream/nightmare whenever I’m really badly sick. I can never remember exactly what happened because it always disappears directly after but it always seems and feels the exact same. The only thing I really remember about it was the taste of metal, something about giant things moving and colliding with each other, and there being a horribly loud ringing in my ears. Last time tho it was kind of different but still had the exact same feeling. I had the metal dream first, woke up, fell back asleep, and my dream was something about a lottery and dying (I think). Before the lottery thing I pictured a dark place with some giant purple thing, and apparently I wasn’t supposed to see it or something? Afterwards the lottery drew I just happened to be the unlucky one and the moment I saw it was me I got teleported to the exact dark place I pictured before and the metal taste came back. Right when I got there, I immediately woke up out of fear and I started walking around but immediately walked into a door because dizzy. Being sick is scary and I’ve never really thought about these dreams until now

12. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I can beat that.
    When I was 6-7 I had a nightmare about being locked in a haunted house with my whole elementary class. Suddenly we got hunted by a Frog-Fridgemagnet, that hunted me and my class down turning my class into fridgemagnets 1 by one until I was the only one left. I escaped the Frog-Fridgemagnet, only to realise that the room I had escaped to was the Kitchen, and as I turn around I spot it, right on the Fridge staring me down with its creepy smile, is the Feared Frog-Fridgemagnet...

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Ooh cool thread.

Not SUPER scary but one time I had a dream that I was bit by a mosquito and then I slowly started turning INTO a mosquito and I had to leave home and I bit my friend so he would have to come with me. This is probably why I used to have a fear of bugs.

14. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

There is this dream that came into reality , apparently i was invited for a dinner and the dinner had poison in it

its didnt take long for me to start coughing and want to vomit in my dream ,
    And that when i woke and i was still coughing really hard and wanting to vomit ,
    only to find out later that i swallowed a piece of my tooth when i was dreaming , ugh

15. Wendy

Wendy Chaotic VIP

Dazza mod, but that shit is a reality now

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

That one I'll use in a cartoon if I ever make one

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Spoopy