Saying something nice the thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Witchking, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Witchking

Witchking VIP

We should dedicate a thread to saying something nice about members of SGM or the staff team

I'll start. @wink I really like your eyebrows how do you get them like that?

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

@Togo you were a very good staff member

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

@frick you have a great smile

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

@Zuko you're.... special.

SIKE

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  5. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

you were never staff so get out

6. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

@Togo you were a very good staff member

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

tenor (5).gif

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

@Stitch is indisputably the most important person in Vault SGM: He who shelters us from the harshness of the rdm wasteland and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives.

Also his dog is really cute

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. @Grimoire+ has the sexiest armpits I have ever laid eyes upon

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

@Magafe is a iconic sgm member

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Something nice

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

@Togo has an exemplary ban history.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

If I added you as a friend on steam you should know that you are awesome :3

15. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

0 bans is hard to come by these days

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

nice guy paci to the rescue
    @Grimoire+ is cool and has helped me out a lot, so he gets the award for favoritist person ever
    @Toest dumbass got nice shoes tho
    @QSO beasty You're cute.
    @HelixSpiral We may disagree on a lot of things, but you are by far one of the coolest dudes, and talking to you is always a lot of fun (even if I am arguing :) )
    @Snowflake❄️ you annoy the hell out of me, but our chats are aways cool because I feel like I can say shit to you I can't to anyone else.
    @Mellow Always fun to talk shit about peo- I mean, it's always fun to talk to you on steam about your trials or other moderators or whatever
    @Husky You make me want to throw shit at my wall. In fact, I have thrown shit at my wall because of you. Despite this, your optimism and enthusiasm is unparalleled and I love you for it.
    @Stitch honest to goodness one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Keep on being really cool and nice to people.
    @Nyra Sometimes we butt heads, but I respect you and the way your mind works. Always a blast to talk about ark or final fantasy (even if I have never played either of those games and practically know fuck all about them)
    @Destiny Blade Unfortunately I can't afford to say anything nice here. Sorry bud. Maybe next time. (side note, learn to read)
    @Titan Me and you see things very similairly, and I enjoy how willing you are to speak your mind. Keep it up.
    @wink this is not a farewell don't worry man. You are the chillest person i've ever had the plessure of being under. you can have a w for that
    @olivia You seem to be the admin I staff with the most, and whenever you are in game a bitchin time is to be had.
    @Acnologia The shoutbox (former) king. Still fun to talk to you when I am on at the same time as you (which is practically never)
    @Lion dont fuck with me homeboy. Just kidding haha. You're pretty fun to talk to and I enjoy when you jump into my game because I know I wont have to do anything for awhile
    @Temar you are the goofiest motherfucker I know and I love you for it.
    @Patronus Penguin What a nice guy. Nice guy patronus penguin. Harold the alien was just a phase :blackalien:
    @Juice Wrld welcome back from mexico ya yeet. you are pretty cool, even tho you yell into your mic and blow my ears off
    @Panda With a Gun I enjoy our conversations because you don't judge me for some of the wild shit I say sometimes. :)
    @Teroxa If you are on EU, it is at least a little bit bareable.
    @Rauno I wish I was on at the same time as you on the regular. Fun dude to conversate and debate with.
    @Aloof Goofball
    @Fear☠ It was a sucky staff team without you. Welcome back homie.
    @Chief Ryan Despite me picking on you, you are shaping up to be a great moderator. Keep up the good work buddy.
    @Xproplayer Your food pictures in sb kill me because every time you post them I am starving. Also I like how lowkey nice guy you are.
    @Humancowcakes Your memes suck but, every now and again you make me laugh.
    @Excursive Bite Oh nevermind. I'm stupid.
    @Squisher "why are you talking in that voice? You make me want to strangle myself". You broke my heart, but you are cool when you aren't breaking shit.
    @Pokeben10 Always a pleasure to play with you man.
    @Enemy "Rule Bot" Below You make vanilla bearable.
    @Witchking Though I don't speak to you directly all that much, it's fun to play with you in game
    @Dani lowkey foot fetish. When you aren't being stupid, you are fun to be around and hang out with in game.
    @DirkyJerky "i'll take the slay". Seriously dude wtf, stop rdming :D . Anyways, it's fun to slay yo- I mean... play with you...
    @Ethan :3 You make every troll mad because of your voice, but I am happy to be there to get them to settle down. And to gag you when you start screaming ;)
    @Mike Tython Best mike tyson impersonator on the planet.
    and everyone else who i think is cool below. Thanks.

PEEPS I FORGOT
    @Silly You're fun. :)

:)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  17. Mellow is a good admin who never leaves a server unattended ;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Stich is good corrupt mod

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

What about me? :<
    tenor (7).gif

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
  20. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

@wink I really like your eyebrows how do you get them like that?

• Useful Useful x 1