Sawed off and one other thing

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Largo4589, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Largo4589

Largo4589 Legendary

I was curious as to the viability of having a sawed off as a sidearm for all- basically half the damage of a DB proper but still having better hit probability than the other sidearms at close range. Link to workshop SWEP

Also, one other thing- the Winchester 1873 in-game as is... well, real thing doesn't take any form of shotgun round, so change it to where it can take Deagle ammo (as current production models are chambered for .357 magnum).

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I like the idea of the sawed off but the change to Winchester no.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

We definitely need more unique secondaries but I don't think this is one of those.

Finding shotgun ammo is easier than finding deagle ammo so I don't want the Winchester 1873 to change. Gameplay is more important here than realism for me.

4. Saturnity

Saturnity SGMs Personal Planet VIP

Doesn't the DB do like 200-300 damage? Feel like it doing half the DB damage is a bit OP.

As Rauno said, need more unique secondaries but I am not too sure about a sawed off shotgun. Knowing shotguns and how SGM servers work, probably gonna need a lot of tweaking lmao, even though it is a sawed off it will probably do like 50hp long-range like the normal shotgun

• Like Like x 1
  5. TLCFanboy

TLCFanboy (◕‿◕✿) VIP Bronze

Maybe the dual pistols? I love those guns as a secondary and they're just fun to use. :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. rigby250

rigby250 VIP

I think having a DB would be really cool, of course there would have to be some pretty fair balancing to it as well.

For example give it good damage close range, like hitting both shots center mass within 10 meters should kill, but it's damage and spread significantly drop off after that. This would make it a good backup to a sniper so if they find themselves in a CQC situation they can properly protect themself.

• Like Like x 1