Save STTT EU!!

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Skyrossm, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Hey everyone, Highwon has said that on October 7th, Serious TTT EU will be shutting down. Because of this I have started the save the EU project! All you have to do is play on EU today, and tomorrow. And try to get it as popular as you can! Go onto West and East and tell people to join!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Whats the point if all we have is 3 people on with crappy ping?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

Well that's why you keep playing, until we get a lot of people on.

• Like Like x 2
  4. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Lets have EU server back up when we do have more EU players?

5. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

chances are, the server is as good as its going to get. Unless Sky wants to personally fund it, I see no reason for it to be up. It's not the only EU server around, so I don't think they'll be heartbroken

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Id prefer highwon uses the money in buying coffee to make the servers we have now better than to keep a almost empty server running incase it becomes popular.

7. MckeonHitman

MckeonHitman Serious Member

Replace the Eu server with a Midwest or Canada server.

8. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Northern server ftw

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

How about a Los Angeles server?

10. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

West is already based in California.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
  11. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Guys dont just think whats best for you and where you live. Think about where we NEED a server.

12. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Well, if no one actually uses the EU server besides the very low amount of people who play on it daily (respect to the people who do), then what's the point of another server based somewhere else? I say we should increase the quality of our own beautiful eastern and western servers before we expand again, maybe add some slots to the player list, modify weapons, add new maps, original ideas such as the harpoon wars, and calm the hell down about everything.

13. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

I was directing it to people that wanted servers near where they lived. I honestly think that EU is a waste of donations right now. But when I thought of expanding playing with 36 players is already in my opinion overwhelming. I do not want to play with 50 players. Plus the round would last much longer with more Ts.

14. Falcor24

Falcor24 Member

I'm just suggesting this but instead replace STTT EU as just a testing server for new maps, weapons, etc.

15. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

Have a server hosted in canada or middle of the u.s. Ive seen absolutely nobody on the EU server. The hopes it will become popular are very minimalistic not to mention the lack of admins in that region is also another downfall. I personally don't care whether or not it gets shut down for its disappointing to see the dead horse being beat with a stick to stay alive.

16. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Well it seems its gone.

17. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

its looks like that Eu died and could not be saved :(

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.