Approved Sam1's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sam1, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam1

Sam1 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sam
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello everyone,

First of all I will explain what did happen.

I was playing in a quite confusing round many people died and I was falling in panic. Because of that I was shoting some people and after it everybody did chase me. I tried to defend myself and unfortunately many people died. I got a karma ban and after that I was banned for 5 days what is completly fine after what I did.
    But now I am banned for over 170 days and to be honest I dont deserve that because I had my punishment before. I am really trying to play fair and most of the time I am quite sucessful with that. This server is by far my favourite server. Pls unban me this server is by far the best on Garrys Mod.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

Tagging @Teroxa who banned you and @wink who Global'd and Extended the ban.

For future Reference, your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:59721354

3. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Yo Sam, I banned you for Mass RDM on 2 Servers and then got the ban globalized due to your extensive history of RDM-related bans.

Give me some time to gather my evidence and to respond to your appeal.

4. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

So let's get right into this.

We were on EUnilla when I recieved multiple reports against you.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You got karma banned instantly after round 2 ended.
    [​IMG]
    I overwrote this karma ban with a Mass RDM ban on EUnilla.

Just minutes after that another player messaged me on Steam asking for help with a Mass RDM'er.
    So I joined USnilla to see what was going on. You got karma banned once again just seconds after I joined.

What I found were the 4 reports you left behind.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You did not even try to provide sufficent reasoning for what you did.
    So I banned you once more, this time on USnilla.

I then had the ban globalized and extended by @wink because I had to ban you on 2 different Servers in a matter of minutes.
    That together with your extensive history of RDM-related bans led me to believe that you needed a timeout from playing on our servers.

[​IMG]

I do not see a reason to unban you.
    If you have any further questions, feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums.

Appeal: Denied.
    Thread: Locked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 11/19/17: After talking to you on Steam for a bit, I've decideded that I want to give you a second chance.
    I've asked @wink to unban you. However, please be very careful with how you behave on our servers.
    If you recieve another ban, you might recieve a more severe punishment.

Kind regards,
    ~ Teroxa

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Howdy Sam1,

After discussing this with Teroxa, I'll unban you. Heed my words however;

This is an act of leniency done in good faith, something which I rarely commit to. If you abuse this given generosity, management will have no qualms dropping another lengthy ban.

Cheers,

~wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.