Approved Sait's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Sait, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sait

Sait New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Sait
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28043215
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I accidentally threw an inci and hurt someone, i said it was an accident and got killed for something else later that round, as i was waiting for the next round my PC froze so i restarted it, when i got back i found it i was banned. I would have taken the slay if my pc didn't stop working.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Siddo who banned you for rdm and leave. Please be patient.

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hello Sait,

This is my first appealed ban so please bear with me.

The reason you were banned can be seen here:
    [​IMG]

You had thrown an incendiary with no apparent reason and it damaged a couple people.
    Now, I was right there and from my perspective it looked like an accident more than a deliberate action, but I had to report it all the same.

Unfortunately, you had disconnected by the time I got around to trying to report you for the damage dealt.

Given that it seemed like an accident and you apparently suffered some technical difficulties, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.
    That is to say: I would not mind unbanning you if you serve the slay on EU for me.
    Additionally, since you knew you should have stayed for the slay, I will trust that you intended to; I will be voiding the ban if you fulfill my condition.

I've gone ahead and added you on Steam, please accept the request and we can work out a time for you to serve the slay.

~Siddo

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Player has served the slay.
    [​IMG]

Appeal: Accepted - Ban voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.