Sad news about a former member and friend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thorn, Apr 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

It was just brought to my attention that a former member @Yawn (his profile), has passed away recently on April 16th, 2021 at 4:49 pm local time. After a stem cell bone marrow transplant. To try to save him

I know he was from awhile back along with myself, and do not know if he had been playing here recently, however I would like to make this post for those that did know him, and and so that they can get into contact with myself if they have questions, I can lead them to those who have answers.

@The Law @Turquoise @Alpha Wolfy @Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub @Machinekiller00 @Mr. Rogers @Patrick @Darktooth @megaboy @Red @daddy @Shades @POP STAR

I only ask that those who respond to this, please be kind and respectful.

• Friendly Friendly x 36
  2. Peter Wham

Peter Wham Who am i?

May they rest in peace. Sad to hear the news. I hope it all goes well with their friends and family. I support all of it. I am always here.
    <3

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  3. Cee

Cee Dobar dan! Supporter

This is really heartbreaking.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  4. wubby

wubby balls Administrator VIP Bronze

I didn't play WAY back then, but any member of SGM, is a friend and family of mine.

RIP Yawn, I hope they rest in peace.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Damn, it's sad to realize that life is not like ttt or videogames in general, we don't always respawn, although we can always remember

I didn't get to meet him since I joined mid last year, but I bet he was a great guy, I bet he is right now looking at us from heaven and smiling that he is still remembered in this amazing community. May he rest in peace

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

rest in peace buddy <3

7. RODSIN

RODSIN VIP

To my knowledge, I have never played with this member / player and I want to tell your friends on this server to rest in peace. I hope that his death at that time had not been painful.

Rest In Peace Yawn and thank you so much for reporting this @Thorn .

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

May he rest in peace.

9. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

As someone who spent a good amount of time with him this heartwrenching to read.

Pages/Yawn/Books/Kindle was an unbelievably kind guy and had some of the wittiest and greatest posts this forum has ever seen.

Thanks for giving us this update Thorn, really makes you think where people end up after all these years.

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

A very nice guy, who left some very good impression from the few interactions we had together. Posts by Yawn/Pages/Books/Kindle were always top-tier posts, and as silly as it may be, I was always kinda envious for his writing/formatting talent and style. He will be missed.

Also, I'm in no way an expert, but i've dealt with the death of friends before, both online and irl, and I guess I just wanted to say that not only is 'serious talks' always an option, but if you're affected by this news and would like to talk to someone with an understanding of what losing a friend feels like, well, obviously i'm no therapist, but i'm always here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

He was admired by a lot of us back in the day. He was very good with words and was absolutely one of the more intelligent people that I've met here. Learning about his passing is sad to hear.

Thanks for sharing Thorn, good to see you too.

• Agree Agree x 5