RuneScape

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kythol, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Add me on steam and I'll explain some there. im mobile so I can't format anything.

2. Hingle

I ended up getting really bored of construction so I bought 35M worth of mahogany planks and got rid of the oaks ones. I finished leveling last night, and so far I've probably put close to 50M into this house.

I'll take some screenshots once everything is upgraded/moved where I want it.

I also had to get 100% favor in the Arceuus house in Zeah which was a ban, and finish a few quests so I could plant my fairy ring/get the occult altar

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Oh my god I forgot about Construction

I love those huge mf party houses christ they were fun

4. Hingle

Yeah construction is really fast to train but you have to pay attention and it's very expensive. I will probably never level up past 83 because from 83 I can build everything I want by using spicy stews+crystal saw.

I plan to throw some house parties for gilded altars from time to time.

5. Hingle

[​IMG]

only took me all week but its done

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hingle

My plan now is to get 99 strength and then get 99 cooking cause it's an easy 99 and it's 100% AFK. Then I may try for 99 farming cause that cape is dope.

• Like Like x 1
  7. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

got back into osrs, grinding wc to get ez afk $$$ got a nice surprise
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hingle

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. Hingle

God damn, we’re back at it again. Got back into this again, and I’m finishing off the 99 farming grind.

I know some of you motherfuckers play this shit, where y’all at?

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Hingle

If anyone would like to start playing OldSchool Runescape, now would be a great time to get started. I am willing to help out anyone who wants to start playing.

I realize that starting on osrs after not playing in a long ass time, or not having ever played can seem intimidating but it really isnt that bad, and I'll give you some starter gear to help you along as you progress.

11. I'd be interested to get back into Runescape but I hate the idea of starting from scratch again and dealing with all those quests, especially the ancients quest eugh. My old account is on what is now RS3 and I'd definitely not want to be playing that hot garbage.

12. Hingle

It's really not that bad, i mean questing sucks, but you can get it done really quickly with the guides they have now.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. Hingle

[​IMG]

Visage on a slayer task.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. CorallocinB

I may hit you up later today.

Got day off from work...

Got a pay raise...

May be more inclined to geta membership for at least a month...

May be willing to do that one quest that gets u to lvl 40 or whatever in the elf area (bad memory we talked about it before)

I need a break from OW

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. CorallocinB

Just thought I'd let you know

AND REALLY ANYONE ELSE EVEN SLIGHTLY INTERESTED BUT TURNED OFF BECAUSE OF GRINDING

I had a brand new account. Entirely brand new. With Hingle's help in less than a day with at most 5 hours of grinding specifically for Mage, Ranged, and Agility Im combat level 37 with 40 att 30 str strictly by doing quests.

Im nearly half way thru the attack lvl up and i havent grinded it for 1 second. So there's easy ways to get around the grinding for some things. It's a game about grinding, sure, but we have methods that circumvent that so give it a try to anyone on the fence about grinding it's not as bad as you think. We'll set you up nicely.

I've leveled up total from 23 base rank 1/1 on everything to overall 248. 225 levels in 24 hours with only at most 5 hours of grinding.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Hingle

Just want to piggyback off this and say, if you have never played runescape, this is an excellent opportunity to try it. Either way, if you want to start playing again I am here to help, and I will help you get passed all the lower level shit. It's really not that bad.

17. CorallocinB

Thought I'd give an update just to show how fast the progression has been.

My att def and str are now 49, 43, and 43 and bringing my combat level from about 30 to 55. When I posted the last update my def was 11. I did 1 quest and now it's 43. I've not any mining grinding and it's at 15. Thieving with at most 30 minutes of grinding and rest benefits from quests it's now 21. Magic through safe-spotting tough bosses in high level quests it's at 36. The only true major grinding that took about 3-4 hours I had to do was get crafting to 31, wc to 36, and firemaking to 16. Crafting took 1/4 hours easily and made 30k profit. So in all I havent done nearly 10 hours of true grinding since Wednesday or so and have 442 total levels just nearly doubling what I had in my previous post. I'd highly suggest anyone on the fence to give this a try or to talk to me about what I actually had to do to get this far. I'll keep it nice and short and it's no where near as bad as people make it out to be. I've been guided to circumvent what I believe to be upwards to likely 100+ hours of grinding and strictly grinding while working on low level quests to get to where I currently am and shrunk it into beating high level quests at a low level and pure grinding for less than 10 hours.

18. Random Rs3 market offer: Anyone currently interested in selling cowhides/green dhides and or blue dhides to me? I keep overdoing the buy limit so I need somebody to sell them to me. I'm willing to overpay by a bit, meaning that you'd be getting 10k(which hide types)*how much I overpay.

19. Hingle

[​IMG]

And now onto the next one.

• Old Old x 1
  20. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

49 46 50 OmegaLUL