RuneScape

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kythol, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

OSRS was my childhood :love:
    But too bad I forgot my old account's password :/

rs.PNG A new beginning in RS3. Reliving my childhood, those hardcore grinding days.
    Add me if you want : Kishuma

• Like Like x 3
  3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

[​IMG] Got this from dust devils today. Been getting back into the game as practicing for SGDQ and having to get prepared for a new college took up all my time when I wasn't staffing. [​IMG]

Forgot to mention that it has a 1/32k droprate.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

What is my fucking luck. Been wcing while getting prepared for college starting tomorrow and got this guy.

[​IMG]

5. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

Started playing again recently and grinding slayer and strength. Here's the progress.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like how nice and organized my bank can be now that they added place holders. In addition if anyone wants to play old school, and needs help starting out just hit me up on the forums and I'll give you 500k and some starting gear to help you. I'll also give advice on what the best way to start up again is if you're not sure that to do.

6. Cloud -z-

Cloud -z- VIP

This is me.

[​IMG]

@Chastity4lyfe Wheres them pics you said you were gonna post!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2016
  7. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

8. Hingle

so I started playing again about a week ago, and in that time I've spent about 25mish on crafting+construction. My goals are 75 crafting (Achieved) for slayer rings, and 82 construction (WIP) for a ballin ass house (And the best rejuvenation pool). Heres the bank/stats as of now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anyone wants to start playing let me know, and I'd be more than glad to help anyone my in-game name is "Its Hingle". Now that Shift drop has been added to the game some of the more aids gathering skills aren't as bad so I'll probably be doing a decent amount of skilling. I also want to get some achievement diaries/quests done.

9. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I can't play runescape anymore. I can't spend more than 3-4 hours per day yet the game was designed to be stupid hard to get 99 since they figured no one would bother achieving it.

tl;dr Everyone expects you to grind to 99 yet grinding past 70 on all skills is aids.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Mate, it only took me 6-7 years of daily gameplay on that game to max my account. You're just lazy.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

ye I don't like 6-7 years of gameplay to unlock all content.

• Like Like x 2
  12. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

well get outta this thread then you casual

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Hingle

Most content, especially in OSRS is unlocked well before 99 in most skills. For example once you hit 75 attack you have high enough attack to wield almost every single weapon in the game.

14. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I personally prefer direct multiplayer engagements, IE I want to do PVPing and Staking. Or high level things such as raids or corp or godwars which I can't until 80+ which is just too much of a grind.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Hingle

I get what you mean but level 80 doesn't really take that long to do anymore, and there are AFK methods found that you can use to train while you do other shit which is what I do.

16. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I think it took me 1 year to get to 108 overall

but
    u mean botting which is what they ban for or is there a new fangled method since 2007

Btw im a fan of the "Nothing Interesting Happens" text in the middle of that shit show

17. Hingle

There are methods like training slayer with a cannon, or the new catacombs. For the cannon you set it up in an area, load it with cannonballs and you can watch a movie while the cannon auto aggros monsters, you just have to check back every couple minutes to reload it. In the new continent they added there is a slayer cave which is multi all the way through so you can attack every monster once so they Aggro you then just go AFK. Alternatively you can use ice burst to grab aggro and then walk back and forth on two squares to get them to all move into the same space and then go afk till their all dead.

Non slayer methods include nightmare zone/splashing. With shift drop a lot other skills aren't as bad.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. CorallocinB

I think my brother perma'd my acc years ago when cannons were within my grasp so i couldnt get to that point :9

didnt know bout the other shit, nice (y)

19. Hingle

Yeah, it's a great time to back into the game. If you do quests right off the bat you can easily get to 60 in att/str before you ever really have to start training. I might make a guide on how I made my account, with the quest order and such but I did monkey madness and was using d scim the first day I started playing.

starting over isn't as bad as people think if you do it correctly.

• Like Like x 1
  20. CorallocinB

Seeing as Im a grind monkey by heart depicted by my false flag ban post earlier in this thread I'd appreciate that I'm eager to try to remake my lvl 108 acc I lost 9 years ago (due to even more stupid circumstances x3)