RuneScape

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kythol, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I can't believe someone made a WoW thread and no one's saying anything about RuneScape. Disappointed in you people. Either way, talk about runescape (preferably oldschool runescape because rs3 is terrible).

But yeah, a few screenshots of stats and stuff.

[​IMG] currently working on woodcutting

[​IMG] going to cry when more quests come out (monkey madness 2), rip cape

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm going to make a list of people who play RuneScape here. If you want to be added on any of them (will separate into rs3/osrs), post something here with your in game name.

OSRS
    @Kythol - Kythol
    @MiGGo - MiGGo
    @Hingle - Its Hingle
    @Carned - Plus 99 HP

RS3
    @Jackie The Primal Wolf - The Absol
    @Jaysu - Kishuma

Last edited: Aug 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bear

Bear Meow VIP

RS3 or bust.
    [​IMG]

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

used to play it a lot but got bored

Stats of my main and my pking account, which is a zerker in progress but I got bored of questing.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

[​IMG] Just started playing again, level 103 and it's hard to see but I have a Graardor pet following me lol.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Jesus christ, RIP lack of photos. They're 10 years gone by now.

I went by the same name, btw funny thing RS was the first time I used this name.

I think I was lvl 110 or something like that, and I played from like 2006/7 to 2008/9 about a few months into when they introduced hunting. I know I was 99 Att, Str, Def, HP, archery, and mining. Probably a lot more was at 99 but Im not going to guess.

I went on a flax spree for cash and that's the last thing I really remember about my RS account.

My house was dope tho.

6. All I can say is this'd
    LEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYY JENKINSSSS

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. CorallocinB

Btw, I'd love anyone's help to try to get back into RS (if it's worth it). It'd be a good time killer.

8. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Damn dude you're maxed out! I'm jealous! I'm no where near full stats, but i'm proud of where I am :p I'll post stats later.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Hingle

Some pics of my bank and stats

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also if anyone wants advice or help on OSRS just hit me I'm pretty knowledgeable about the game.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    • Informative Informative x 2
  10. Hingle

Some rare drops i've gotten.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

That bank is so much better than mine

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Hingle

If you need anything just lemme know and I'll probably be able to lend it to you or buy you one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I say that now is probably the best time to get back into oldschool runescape. It'd be hard to get into rs3 if you enjoyed pre-eoc due to the release of invention. If you want to try you can, but I feel that oldschool is fantastic. I will warn you that the reddit community is quite toxic, but many of the streamers, such as Mr Mammal, Mmorpg, MintMadCow, Boaty (hate him though), Aloha, Keeferz, and others are fantastic people and great to watch. Some lesser known streamers that are great to watch if you want someone that's not as popular or without a sub button are Gunschilli, Iron Strix, and BboyGinger. All three are FANTASTIC content creators and will most likely be going far in the future. If you want any guides on YouTube, look up A Friend, Mr Mammal, or Autumn Elegy for some of the better ones in my opinion. There are a few other guide makers that are decent, but I enjoy those three the most.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I'm not even close to max stats. I wish I was. My rs3 is closer to max than osrs, but I hate rs3 as of right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

Graadoor pet at those combat stats is pretty cool. I haven't actually done bandos so I dont know how squishy he is.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. dad y

dad y VIP

Screenshot_24.png

17. Hingle

Just throwing this out there if anyone wants to give me Ranarr seeds/herbs or Kwuarms or irits, I will grow the seeds for you and make them into prayer pots or make the kwuarms/irits into Super Str/Att. Just message me on the forums if you're interested I just want the XP so I'll give you 100% of what I get.

EDIT: I'll actually make you any potions you want up to 57 herb, and if you have ANY seeds you dont want I'll gladly buy/take them off your hands.

18. CorallocinB

Welp, here I am back at it again. Few hours of grinding, nb.

[​IMG]

Oh how I miss my old acc in comparison to this. rip lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. dad y

dad y VIP

Robo, come to RS3. We have cookies.

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. Hingle

What's your RSN I'll give you some stuff to help you out.

• Friendly Friendly x 1