Rule Reform: Propsurfing

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Collin, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collin

Collin New Member

I feel that we should tweak the rules on propsurfing. It is common for servers to ban propsurfing because it allows players to get to areas that would normally be unreachable. Currently, propsurfing of any kind on any map is a kickable/bannable offense. Could the admins consider changing the propsurfing rule so that users would only be punished for entering the unreachable areas?

2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This rule has been changed to "No prop surfing to unreachable areas"

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Collin

Collin New Member

<3

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. SquidgyBoat

SquidgyBoat The Admiral VIP

I feel that we should tweak the rules on propsurfing.

Until the heat death of SGM, we should make propsurfing to unreachable areas totally valid when mods are on, and let them TP the remaining players (with consent) there for a cage-fight to the death on the invisible ground.

No, this isn't gravedigging, because I'm making propsurfing rule a relevant discussion again by proposing a change. In fact I'm cutting down on bloat by not making a new thread. You're welcome.

Would you look at that this is the oldest reply-able thread on forums

that's

so
    weird

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. +100 please

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. capri sun

capri sun VIP

...Fuck it. Let's do it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fuck you Collin

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. waffle

waffle VIP

1+ propsurf life

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

I think prop surfing to simple out of bounds areas like on top of the light house or certain cool spots you wouldn't otherwise be able to reach would be cool. But then you would have people surfing to areas where they can shoot you, but you can't shoot them and it would get extremely annoying to deal with. Idk, i'm neutral could be cool could be bad.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yellow

Yellow VIP

How to loophole: propsurf ontop of the lighthouse and stay ontop of a minecart propsurfing in line of sight is allowed but standing there isn't.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

looks like it’s not enforced anyways, I’ve seen lots of nutty shit these past few days

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.