Rule clarifications

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by OMG its FunDip, Jun 27, 2018.

1. OMG its FunDip

OMG its FunDip Active Member

Yes i've read the rules plenty of times up and down, but i need help understanding T baiting in this case. Earlier i witnessed someone just randomly shooting and after a few seconds i had reacted by killing them. I was told if they were shooting in the air or somewhere where its not effecting players that randomly shooting is ok. is this true because I've never played TTT that way before. Any info helps Thanks

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Yes that is true. If they arent shooting towards player then they are fine.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. OMG its FunDip

Thank you

4. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Shooting straight up or straight down, or in a location where there are no players is not considered T baiting. T baiting is shooting at or near players. This is also why you need to see where someone is shooting before you kill them for it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

If it's clear the bullets they are firing aren't putting anyone else in danger it's okay for them to do so, and not okay for you to kos/kill them for that. But if they are potentially shooting in the general direction of another player, even if it appears they are messing around is kos-able/kill-able.

In addition: if they are firing in a well known place on the map but you don't visually see a player in that area at the time, you also cannot kill them for that, unless you were to see a player in that same area

6. OMG its FunDip

To all this is great and helpful information and i will be more mindful as i play, Thanks for the info and have a great day :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. It is shooting towards players, but whether they are actually shooting towards yourself or others can be discretionary. I've been slayed for killing someone who looks like they were shooting towards me but the staff would declare that they weren't. just use your common sense in this case, and don't shoot people just because you can.