Rsancho harassment report

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Snak, Feb 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snak

Snak Banned

Name of Staff/Player: Rsancho23

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East) west2

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone and map with round number if necessary) 8 pm pst

Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?) harassment

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event; See

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226502301

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=226502321

A player named "(1) Snak" joined the server, started harassing me as soon as he got on, a quick google of his steam ID show'd it too be Rsancho23, this indivdual has away's had a personal vendetta againist me for whatever reasons he has, and harasses me any chance he gets, sure I like to dish it back out at him sometimes but I haven't done anything childish such as the comments he has made, I'd like him to have a firm talking too or even more if you feel it thank you and good day.

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

This player has been reprimanded for his behavior.

3. rsancho1123

rsancho1123 Active Member

me changing my name to Snak shows what? where in your evidence does it state i changed my name right before i joined the server and started "harassing you" me changing at some point in time does not prove i was the one to do such an act. no where in your evidence is sufficient proof that i did this act. sadly steam does not show when i changed my name, and when i changed it back.

4. Angelx

Angelx Always Innocent VIP

Didn't expect this behavior from you Rsancho, really disappointed.

[​IMG]

5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You do know that we can check the logs to see the Steam ID of the player that he is reporting, right? He posted the time of day, so all it would take is looking at the logs from then to see who the steam ID belongs to; it's kind of like what he did, but he used the internet and not our logs. Lying will not benefit you.

6. rsancho1123

i never said it wasn't me, i have already been lectured by competer told this will destroy my chances of being a mod. for the records i never lied, dont check the logs because i did do it. after countless times of being harassed by him i decided to take matters into my own hands since no admins or mods will do anything in game while they witness it happening. my acts can be described as a spiderman type of act as it was right in the doing but vigilante at the most.

7. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Fighting fire with fire is never the right thing to do. If he was harassing you, you put together a file with evidence to get him reprimanded. You don't harass him back, that's not the way to do things. Even in the fictional area, Spiderman wouldn't fight fire with fire either.

8. DocFox

It was not right, what you did. If someone is harassing you and staff members do not handle it, report both the person harassing you and the staff member that ignored to do anything about it.

What you did would be the same thing as revenge RDMing someone and it's not acceptable.

9. rsancho1123

actually Zikeji spiderman did do the same thing to the killer of his uncle, but none the less. i have seen the way the mods and admins work. the system is a little broken, im saying anyone is a bad mod or admin, but comon how could you let a vip harass a normal player and just watch it happen and do nothing, then once the player strikes back, all of a sudden they are the worst player ever and should be punished for what they have done. it took me 7 months of playing and over 250 playing hours of serious TTT to realize that vip's are special, i might donate so i can harass players and not get in trouble, that should be fun while it lasts :D totally worth $10

10. DocFox

As we stated previously, you should never harass someone just because they are harassing you. Like I said, if you are being harassed, simply take evidence, report the player, and report the staff members that did not handle the harassment in the appropriate manner. The difference with this situation is that Snak actually has evidence, an admittance even, and you have words and nothing else.

11. Snak

Snak Banned

lol I have never harassed you without you starting it, you would get you and your butt buddies to make false reports againist me and try to get me slayed, so i'd stab at you here and there, I never did anything to personally harasses you though, your what I call a "shit disturber" and purposly try to stir drama up, such as your doing now by trying to act like the victim, it's cute and I enjoy the show, wheres the popcorn though? ;)

12. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

Topic Locked.

User has been Reprimanded accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.