Rejected Round-End Song Volume

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Pokeben10, Dec 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Add a setting that allows you to adjust the round-end song volume. I like the songs, but sometimes they just go too hard, ya feel?

I didn't put this in the round-end songs thread because it's not a song, but feel free to move it there.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Yellow

Yellow VIP

the problem is, some songs are vibing songs that are quiet but then you get an earraping song. they should scale the amplitude of all the songs, or have different genres you can turn on/off

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

The thing on this for me is that this seems like a lotta work for something most people just turn off. Otherwise go for it but most people promptly say "what is this garbage" in the chat and then turn it off

4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

A lot of work?

5. ori with a gun

ori with a gun just vibin VIP

Mainly referring to Yellow's suggestion, but it seems to be a pretty low priority and by all the other suggestions that have been suggested this one seems to be at the bottom of the queue. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but I just don't find it to be that important I guess

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

It's actually not possible for us to add such a setting. It would be something that the developers for the add-on have to add. We discussed it during the last Leadership Meeting.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.