Accepted Round Divider Message in chat

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Moleman, Aug 8, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Why is anyone against this idea. I cant think of a single downside to this other than the fact that Highwon would have to code it in, and im sure that would take less than five minutes to do. So +1. Theres a problem, and an easy solution to it. Lets go.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

They’re afraid of change my guy. It’s been that way since the beginning.

3. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Are you deciding to not read on purpose? SOME PEOPLE DONT KNOW YOU CAN SEE THAT IN CONSOLE.

Not only that, but a good 60% of players would just shoot first ask questions later.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Fiz

Fiz local jihad pro VIP Bronze

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. first. let me take a shit.

6. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

You know what. Next leadership meeting, this is gonna be the first item of discussion. We're gonna get it done boys.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

ok, it’s one button so wheres the harm in making it zero?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I probably wouldn't be opposed to this but literally everyone here is acting like you have to go to the moon and back to do it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Oh and fyi theres a f1 option that plays a sound cue when the round starts EVERY TIME as well but still +1 @Moleman

10. Zareaper

Zareaper Lord of the underworld VIP

not everyone knows that tho

11. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

I like how everyone in this thread is like "people don't know that." Can you please shut the fuck up I learned how to play the game like a big boy all by myself and found out how to do shit all by myself. You must be pretty braindead to not know how to explore.

• Dumb Dumb x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  12. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Aye bro for real take that shit elsewhere. This is a suggestion not a thread for you to bash people.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  13. awesome bro! you figured out how to do it! but can others figure it out?? also it's funny (it's making me laugh) how you think you're easily OWNING everyone on here when in reality you are acting toxic for NO reason. get off your pedestal and go back to the online classes where you will be learning american history for your 8th grade history class.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

imgur.com/t/bonk/OONS0uP

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  15. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

Yeah, this can be helpful, but it still doesn’t solve the problem of someone coming back to their computer to an already started round.

16. Wolfy53

Wolfy53 VIP

I could see how this would prevent many unnecessary slays for new players or players that don't know you can check console to make sure the kos is valid. Anyone that gives this a negative rating is just upset that they can't kos people pre-round to confuse people and get someone killed without any repercussions. +1

17. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Don't be a inconsiderate immature kid and actually look at this suggestion with thought. It's a better experience for new players and also a nice touch for people that already know when the round started previously. No harm when it's a simple add on. +1

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

imgur.com/X1Lm21O_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

This suggestion is being implemented for our Christmas Event!

Accepted!

• Winner Winner x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.